Link | 120 Words

zanderlex
dark mode
Level: 226

POST EXP: 1502138
LVL EXP: 174680900
CP: 119280.6
VIZ: 3817378

Yeah so is there a thing you should do before you go to bed or something you should use or change so you don't toss and turn while you're sleeping? Normally i will wake up after a few hours and I see that my quilts and sheets are all over my bed and even my room. I'm pretty sure that it stops me from getting a good zzz too.

Then I did something yesterday because it was cold. I folded my quilt in half and put it over me. It was warm and heavy and I woke up today 8 hours later in the same position, probably because of the extra couple pounds. Do you know of anything that works?
Local Moderator
Steam Manager
Sergei's Mustaches

Affected by 'Carpal Tunnel Syndrome'

Last Post: 14 hours
Last Active: 46 min.

Related Content

Content Coming Soon

01-11-19 09:35 PM
Link | 282 Words

Kiyo
Lolikon
Loli
Level: 29

POST EXP: 17046
LVL EXP: 136095
CP: 910.4
VIZ: 18583

Err.. I heard that one of the main issues that prevent people from sleeping/feeling rested after sleeping is restlessness or tossing and turning all night. A big culprit to this is not taking the appropriate actions or steps before going to bed and falling asleep.

One of the big things is that you are not supposed to be exposed to blue light. When being exposed to blue light, (light from monitors, screens, LEDs etc.) it prevents your body from producing melatonin which is the hormone in our brain that helps us sleep or be tired. A study suggests that you should not be using any electronics for 3 hours prior to falling asleep in order to get the best nights rest you can.

Another thing I'd suggest is not to eat before bed. Having your body working and digesting while you attempt to sleep causes a multitude of issues, I've found restlessness to be one of them.

Make sure that you go to sleep when you're tired. You can make sure that your body keeps you tired at the right hours by getting the appropriate amount of Vitamin D from the sun. Your body abosrbs the sunlight and the healthy amount of exposure to the sun will allow you to fall asleep quickly, naturally, and comfortably.

Finally, I'd suggest against using sleeping pills if you have trouble sleeping. They're more of a short term solution and will never solve your actual issue that is preventing you from getting a good night's sleep.

So all in all, just do the proper set up to falling asleep instead of worrying how to not move when you're asleep and you'll probably be good to go.
Trusted Member
minuano is my favorite being in the universe

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Last Post: 1 day
Last Active: 11 hours

Post Rating: 1   Liked By: zanderlex,

01-12-19 01:02 AM
Link | 258 Words

Sword Legion
Sword legion
Sword egion
Level: 93

POST EXP: 687044
LVL EXP: 7893349
CP: 14932.3
VIZ: 24351

One thing that's really helped me to sleep is getting the temperature just right. My room is pretty much at the end of the house. What I do, is I predict how cold it will be that night based on the weather that day. (An overcast of clouds will cause a huge amount of insulation, so that's always worth noting.)

If I think it will be too hot that night because of both overcast and the heat from our wood stove, then I take my first precaution. I open my bedroom window a specified amount for one half hour before bed.

The other thing that will help you sleep well is a feeling of love. No--you don't have to have a girl in your life. You just need to have a good feeling of community and accomplishment with your family. Believe it or not--this isn't that hard to achieve. Happiness comes from contentment. Even if you doubt you'll ever be financially lucky enough to be married before you're thirty--you can still be proud of doing your best in the modern world.

I used to have terrible problems sleeping till I quit worrying. Best part is, my ambition hasn't subsided either. I'm just a really optimistic person anymore because worrying wasn't worth it and my parents finally accepted me in life. I make them proud, and that's enough for me.

Sorry to talk so much about family life and stuff. I just really do believe it's heavily related to a person's sleep.

Also try exercise. That helps a lot.
Trusted Member
Dark knight of the blackened sun. I am Sword Legion, one of many. My mask is thick, and my armor is strong. All the more necessary in a world such as this. . .

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Last Post: 7 days
Last Active: 51 min.

01-12-19 10:09 PM
Link | 16 Words

zanderlex
dark mode
Level: 226

POST EXP: 1502138
LVL EXP: 174680900
CP: 119280.6
VIZ: 3817378

Sword Legion : I can't sleep to begin with of it's hotter than like 60 degrees lol.
Local Moderator
Steam Manager
Sergei's Mustaches

Affected by 'Carpal Tunnel Syndrome'

Last Post: 14 hours
Last Active: 46 min.

Post Rating: 1   Liked By: Sword Legion,

Links