Users & Guests Online
On Page: 1
Directory: 31
Entire Site: 11 & 272
Page Staff: pennylessz, Boured, deggle, Eniitan,
05-25-20 02:11 AM

Forum Links

Interested in your PC Builds
Cause why not? I'm a total geek when it comes to looking at Computer Builds from enthusiasts.
Related Threads
Coming Soon

Thread Information

Views
Replies
Rating
Status
OPEN
Thread
Creator
Slyshiyoshi
10-22-19 09:38 PM
Last
10-23-19 05:56 PM

Thread Actions

Add to favorites

Order

Interested in your PC Builds

10-22-19 09:38 PM
| ID: 1375199 | 107 Words

Slyshiyoshi
Level: 17

POST EXP: 21713
LVL EXP: 23610
CP: 868.7
VIZ: 78962

So i've been into PC Building for a good while, checking up on the usual Tech Youtube channels and such who seem to have a absurd budget cause they can make pretty much about anything and still be able to make a profit out of it, though out of curiosity of the Vizzed Members here I wonder what Y o u r builds are like! I'd honestly love to show off my build though currently at the moment I still can't due to well... being a Novice at this point in time and in return not being able to embed images, but whatever show me those builds!
So i've been into PC Building for a good while, checking up on the usual Tech Youtube channels and such who seem to have a absurd budget cause they can make pretty much about anything and still be able to make a profit out of it, though out of curiosity of the Vizzed Members here I wonder what Y o u r builds are like! I'd honestly love to show off my build though currently at the moment I still can't due to well... being a Novice at this point in time and in return not being able to embed images, but whatever show me those builds!
Trusted Member
The Adventurer

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Last Post: 5 days
Last Active: 2 hours

Post Rating: 1   Liked By: jnisol,

Related Content

Content Coming Soon

10-23-19 04:23 PM
| ID: 1375200 | 115 Words

pokemon x
Level: 71

POST EXP: 59528
LVL EXP: 3064085
CP: 8819.7
VIZ: 52934

https://imgur.com/a/DynE2JG
Here is my computer. Thought I would start off people showing stuff.

GTX 1080
I7-8700k
16GB DDR4 3000 ram

If anyone wants I can show complete desk but need to clean it some first.
Only complaint about my build is that my CPU fan is big enough it blocks one of my ram spots but other wise my computer is silent even with the big fan.

Costed if I remember correctly about 1800 but that was because I didn't really wait for sales and all new parts no refurbished parts.
If anyone has questions about mine I might be able to answer not the most knowledgeable but might be able to answer some stuff.
https://imgur.com/a/DynE2JG
Here is my computer. Thought I would start off people showing stuff.

GTX 1080
I7-8700k
16GB DDR4 3000 ram

If anyone wants I can show complete desk but need to clean it some first.
Only complaint about my build is that my CPU fan is big enough it blocks one of my ram spots but other wise my computer is silent even with the big fan.

Costed if I remember correctly about 1800 but that was because I didn't really wait for sales and all new parts no refurbished parts.
If anyone has questions about mine I might be able to answer not the most knowledgeable but might be able to answer some stuff.
Vizzed Elite

Last Post: 110 days
Last Active: 3 days

Post Rating: 2   Liked By: jnisol, Slyshiyoshi,

10-23-19 05:56 PM
| ID: 1375203 | 101 Words

Slyshiyoshi
Level: 17

POST EXP: 21713
LVL EXP: 23610
CP: 868.7
VIZ: 78962

pokemon x : Honestly that's really good! Obviously of course, it is a bit dusty but I'm honestly no better with my own computer sometimes Lmao.

I actually spent about 500 or less on mine though a lot of the parts usually were on sale or I had gotten them from relatives.

It's got a Xeon X3470 CPU, a GTX 1050 GPU, and 16 GB of 1600 Mhz Ram. I finally got a SSD with it just recently to help with startup speeds and it's been a huge time savor when i'm doing tests with it. I built my PC around 2015-ish
pokemon x : Honestly that's really good! Obviously of course, it is a bit dusty but I'm honestly no better with my own computer sometimes Lmao.

I actually spent about 500 or less on mine though a lot of the parts usually were on sale or I had gotten them from relatives.

It's got a Xeon X3470 CPU, a GTX 1050 GPU, and 16 GB of 1600 Mhz Ram. I finally got a SSD with it just recently to help with startup speeds and it's been a huge time savor when i'm doing tests with it. I built my PC around 2015-ish
Trusted Member
The Adventurer

Last Post: 5 days
Last Active: 2 hours

Post Rating: 1   Liked By: jnisol,

Links