Remove Ad, Sign Up
Remove Ad, Sign Up
Register to Remove Ad
Register to Remove Ad
Register to Remove Ad
Register to Remove Ad
Signup for free
for more features
and less ads
About   Users   Help
Users & Guests Online
On Page: 1
Directory: 16
Entire Site: 14 & 164
Page Admin: tgags123,
12-13-19 05:04 PM

Thread Information

Views
1,411
Replies
34
Rating
3
Status
CLOSED
Thread
Creator
Goku490
11-26-16 07:00 AM
Last
Post
WandererExiled
07-16-17 08:05 PM

Thread Actions

Thread Closed




Add to favorites

Order
Page
Posts
 

You are in ____. You have a choice between two items, which do you pick?

 

11-26-16 07:00 AM
Goku490 is Offline
Link | ID: 1317068 | 118 Words

Goku490
Level: 43

POSTS: 461/506
POST EXP: 21365
LVL EXP: 552041
CP: 1385.7
VIZ: 13196

Likes: 1  Dislikes: 0
So the rules of this is pretty simple. You make a scenario and give the next person a choice between two items, who then picks which they want. Also, it's recommended to briefly explain your reasoning. A little example.

Person 1: You are in a zombie apocalypse. You have a choice between two weapons, a sword and a gun. Which do you pick?

Person 2: The gun, it's more effective to kill zombies.

However a different person could pick the sword, if they are a terrible shot. And it goes on and on like that.

You are in a battle against Bowser. You have a choice between the Fire Flower and the Hammer Suit. Which do you pick?
Member

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 07-05-13
Location: Iceland
Last Post: 699 days
Last Active: 520 days

Post Rating: 1   Liked By: staligarde,

Related Content

Content Coming Soon

11-26-16 07:46 AM
Eirinn is Offline
Link | ID: 1317080 | 59 Words

Eirinn
Level: 144


POSTS: 6588/7900
POST EXP: 1300417
LVL EXP: 36513217
CP: 69215.7
VIZ: 1825475

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
The fire flower: it's much more effective in this situation and easier to hit the target with (granted I'm not familiar with the hammer suit, I'm basing it on hammer bros. throwing techniques).


You are in bed and hear someone breaking into your house. You have a choice between a gun and a cell phone: which do you pick?
Vizzed Elite
Review Manager
Eirinn


Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 07-18-12
Last Post: 464 days
Last Active: 464 days

11-26-16 07:56 AM
Verkudara is Offline
Link | ID: 1317081 | 82 Words

Verkudara
skrt-lord
Level: 39


POSTS: 22/511
POST EXP: 29841
LVL EXP: 385478
CP: 1167.6
VIZ: 39623

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
I'd choose a gun, cause i never shoot a gun before and it'll be fun to shoot em at some house breaking fools lol .
You're in a battlefield, your fellow soldiers is down because a landmine explosion and you're the only one thats awake,you're covering behind your exploded tank while 4 foes pushing towards you and you only have 2 choices, to throw a grenade or to shoot a rpg but it only has a rocket. Which one will you pick?
Trusted Member

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 11-25-16
Location: Bali, Indonesia
Last Post: 340 days
Last Active: 169 days

(edited by skrt-lord on 11-26-16 07:57 AM)    

11-26-16 08:16 AM
Goku490 is Offline
Link | ID: 1317083 | 41 Words

Goku490
Level: 43

POSTS: 463/506
POST EXP: 21365
LVL EXP: 552041
CP: 1385.7
VIZ: 13196

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
I'd shoot the rpg rocket, as I don't want to risk them throwing the grenade back at me.

You are in a battle against a vampire. You have a choice between a flashlight, and a wooden mallet. Which do you pick?
Member

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 07-05-13
Location: Iceland
Last Post: 699 days
Last Active: 520 days

11-26-16 07:15 PM
Oldschool777 is Offline
Link | ID: 1317163 | 40 Words

Oldschool777
Level: 82


POSTS: 1554/2008
POST EXP: 124202
LVL EXP: 5139119
CP: 5380.1
VIZ: 154136

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
The mallet. At least I have a chance of smashing its skull in. All the flashlight would do is make it madder.

Your car breaks down and you have no cell signal.

What do you take?
  • A flashlight
  • A road flare
Member
Bite me...


Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 01-07-11
Last Post: 653 days
Last Active: 591 days

11-26-16 08:01 PM
staligarde is Offline
Link | ID: 1317171 | 51 Words

staligarde
Level: 4

POSTS: 1/3
POST EXP: 314
LVL EXP: 221
CP: 955.7
VIZ: 68044

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
I would take the road flare, since it more economical and reliable in terms of protection.



The plane you were on has crash-landed on a deserted island, and you're the only survivor. You have a choice between a jet-pack and a boat (oar included). Which do you take along with you?
Newbie

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 12-27-14
Last Post: 1110 days
Last Active: 1 day

11-26-16 08:40 PM
Verkudara is Offline
Link | ID: 1317175 | 97 Words

Verkudara
skrt-lord
Level: 39


POSTS: 28/511
POST EXP: 29841
LVL EXP: 385478
CP: 1167.6
VIZ: 39623

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
A jetpack, at least if it runs out of fuel in the middle of the air and i died, i've ride a jetpack and i could die in peace knowing that fact lmao.
You're in the crossroad between a cave full of weak zubats and a forest with not a lot, but a decent amount of powerful beedrils, these beedrils will kill you in one attack, but it always attack in the second turn, the next pokestop is nearer if you took the cave.
So which one will you choose? The cave way of the forest way?
Trusted Member

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 11-25-16
Location: Bali, Indonesia
Last Post: 340 days
Last Active: 169 days

11-26-16 11:42 PM
staligarde is Offline
Link | ID: 1317187 | 86 Words

staligarde
Level: 4

POSTS: 2/3
POST EXP: 314
LVL EXP: 221
CP: 955.7
VIZ: 68044

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
I would take the forest. The forest is presumably brighter and clearer than the cave. Also, as my reactions and reflexes are relatively fast in my own opinion, my "agility" and speed should be able to have me avoid the two turn attacks from the powerful beedrils.



You wake up to discover that a time bomb has been placed next to you, with only a few minutes left before hit goes off. Do you try to dismantle it, or try to break through the locked door?
Newbie

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 12-27-14
Last Post: 1110 days
Last Active: 1 day

11-27-16 07:22 AM
Goku490 is Offline
Link | ID: 1317205 | 62 Words

Goku490
Level: 43

POSTS: 467/506
POST EXP: 21365
LVL EXP: 552041
CP: 1385.7
VIZ: 13196

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
I have absolutely no idea how to operate a bomb, so I'll go for the door.

You are in a fight with the evil king Ganon. You have the Master Sword but it may be deadly to approach him and the Light Arrows with only one shot where if you miss, all is lost. Which do you use to take him down?
Member

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 07-05-13
Location: Iceland
Last Post: 699 days
Last Active: 520 days

(edited by Goku490 on 11-27-16 07:22 AM)    

11-27-16 07:23 AM
BestGamer24 is Offline
Link | ID: 1317206 | 107 Words

BestGamer24
Level: 32


POSTS: 155/232
POST EXP: 25516
LVL EXP: 187461
CP: 2379.0
VIZ: 7887

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
I'll use the arrow against him, because I can very carefully aim my shot, if I have enough time.

You wake up in a strange run-down house with no memory as to how you got there. You can hear someone in the nearby room. You can see a hammer on the floor, probably used for the various nails and pieces of dangling wood around the house.

           You could try to: A) Use the hammer on a window or door and try to get out. (can cause a lot of noise)
                                    B) Use the hammer on the person. (that person may be innocent or even try to retaliate)
Member
Sans


Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 03-30-12
Last Post: 526 days
Last Active: 300 days

(edited by BestGamer24 on 11-27-16 12:57 PM)    

11-27-16 05:09 PM
staligarde is Offline
Link | ID: 1317285 | 177 Words

staligarde
Level: 4

POSTS: 3/3
POST EXP: 314
LVL EXP: 221
CP: 955.7
VIZ: 68044

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
I would use the hammer on a window or door to try to get out, especially if the windows and doors are also "run-down", to some extent. Inn addition, I do not want to hurt a person who is innocent. Avoiding being attacked is another good reason. And while breaking through a window or door can cause a lot of noise, I guess I could leave the area fast enough to prevent from being caught (and who knows who will eventually become "accused" of causing the noise?)

You are in a battle against Archie/Maxie, Team Aqua/Magma's leader. Your last pokemon, Medicham, has been sent out already, and its health is very low. Archie/Maxie has sent out his MIghtyena (also his last pokemon). As Medicham has been "intimidated" by the Mightyena, do you

1. have Medicham use High-Jump Kick, which is super-effective against dark types, but knowing that, if it misses, the recoil damage will likely cause Medicham to faint, or

2. have Medicham use Shadow Ball, the TM, also from Mt. Pyre, which you used on Medetite/Medicham.
Newbie

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 12-27-14
Last Post: 1110 days
Last Active: 1 day

11-29-16 10:48 AM
Goku490 is Offline
Link | ID: 1317530 | 104 Words

Goku490
Level: 43

POSTS: 469/506
POST EXP: 21365
LVL EXP: 552041
CP: 1385.7
VIZ: 13196

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
As Shadow Ball is a Special-Type movie, it takes Special Attack into consideration. As Intimidate only lowers the Attack stat and not Special Attack, the Shadow Ball seems safer, but if it's health is high, then High Jump Kick.

You are in an ordinary town, you see a piano fall down an unsuspecting person. With you, you have a rope and an item that resembles a hookshot from the Zelda series. Do you use the rope to grab the person and pull him towards you, or run, grab him and use the hookshot and latch into something and pull you both away from it?
Member

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 07-05-13
Location: Iceland
Last Post: 699 days
Last Active: 520 days

12-15-16 06:21 PM
Oldschool777 is Offline
Link | ID: 1319769 | 102 Words

Oldschool777
Level: 82


POSTS: 1625/2008
POST EXP: 124202
LVL EXP: 5139119
CP: 5380.1
VIZ: 154136

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
Now seeing that the piano fell on top of him,I would think the rope would be better. Tie it around the piano and throw the other end around something for a makeshift pulley. I would think the Hookshot would tear my shoulder out of joint.

You are down to your last magazine of ammo for a rifle. You have 5 zombies coming at you. You know the chance is fairly high that you will not drop all of them before you run out of ammo.

What do you do?
  • Keep shooting and hope you get lucky?
  • Run and hope you find more ammo?
Member
Bite me...


Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 01-07-11
Last Post: 653 days
Last Active: 591 days

12-15-16 10:16 PM
Eirinn is Offline
Link | ID: 1319791 | 82 Words

Eirinn
Level: 144


POSTS: 6662/7900
POST EXP: 1300417
LVL EXP: 36513217
CP: 69215.7
VIZ: 1825475

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
I've never been one to act and blindly hope for the best. I'd do the smart thing and run. Not like they could catch me anyway.


You're raiding tombs with Lara, and you get locked in one. Several mummies wake and come after you. You can run but there are no doors to any of the rooms and you can't escape. You can choose between the following weapons:

•A handgun with two clips
•A Razor sharp sword.

Which do you choose?
Vizzed Elite
Review Manager
Eirinn


Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 07-18-12
Last Post: 464 days
Last Active: 464 days

(edited by Eirinn on 12-15-16 10:18 PM)    

01-01-17 10:01 PM
thing1 is Offline
Link | ID: 1321840 | 113 Words

thing1
Thingywingy
Level: 206


POSTS: 15399/17074
POST EXP: 915217
LVL EXP: 126895994
CP: 29792.5
VIZ: 352246

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
I'll take the razor sharp sword. If I take the gun with 2 magazines, then it is no use to me if I encounter more mummies on my way out of the tomb once I run out of ammo. The sword, however, will still be good to me, even if it does manage to go dull. Even then, I'll still have practical uses for it. 

You are stuck with the girl that has a crush on you. But, she has gone full yandere, and is running towards you. You can either: 

  • Run away, screaming bloody murder (literally)  
  • Just let her get you, and hope that she doesn't kill you. 

What do you pick? 
Vizzed Elite
What is life?


Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 02-03-11
Location: In the South
Last Post: 100 days
Last Active: 5 hours

01-01-17 11:13 PM
NovemberJoy is Offline
Link | ID: 1321876 | 211 Words

NovemberJoy
Level: 73


POSTS: 1281/1561
POST EXP: 159707
LVL EXP: 3430543
CP: 11306.0
VIZ: 483757

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
Uh...well, since she's a yandere, I'll let her get close and hope that she isn't feeling murderous, since I probably can't get away from her. Once I actually get away from her, I can plan to get away from her or find a way to defend myself from her out of her sight, if things go as planned. The first priority as soon as I get away from her, though, is to warn everyone around me that she's a totally insane murderer, since yanderes tend to go after anyone else that they think might distract their love interests from them.

You don't realize what you've been doing up until this point, and it feels like your hold on your body is slipping more and more...as you look at the hall ahead of you, you can see a short skeleton wearing a hoodie, standing directly in your way. He's telling you about how many people you've killed and how you don't seem to realize what you're doing while telling you to just stop everything and drop your knife.

      - Drop your weapon.
      -Swing again. There's no good reason not to.

Which of these choices do you want to choose? If you don't know what this is a reference to, I'd be surprised.
Vizzed Elite

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 06-24-11
Last Post: 49 days
Last Active: 46 days

01-30-17 11:10 PM
Lexatom is Offline
Link | ID: 1327797 | 55 Words

Lexatom
LunarDarkness2
Level: 117


POSTS: 4019/5062
POST EXP: 329541
LVL EXP: 17373477
CP: 25884.7
VIZ: 663971

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
I'm dropping my weapon. I refuse to go through the hell I went through last time I swung...

You are in the mood to watch anime, but your sibling is getting in your way. You need to kill them before they notice you, but how:

- By knife
- By pill

Which would you choose?
Vizzed Elite
Toys 'R' Us Confidant


Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 07-30-13
Location: Knoxville, TN
Last Post: 95 days
Last Active: 13 days

06-26-17 09:11 PM
vizzy900 is Offline
Link | ID: 1341788 | 30 Words

vizzy900
Level: 83


POSTS: 1846/2127
POST EXP: 50976
LVL EXP: 5212956
CP: 5927.0
VIZ: 786364

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
By pill ,because it is less vilant that way!

You are in the fork-in-the-road to Magma Man ,which fork-in-the-road will you take?

1. The long fork-in-the-road

2. The short fork-in-the-road
Trusted Member

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 03-20-12
Last Post: 7 days
Last Active: 1 hour

06-27-17 02:06 AM
Eirinn is Offline
Link | ID: 1341804 | 99 Words

Eirinn
Level: 144


POSTS: 7457/7900
POST EXP: 1300417
LVL EXP: 36513217
CP: 69215.7
VIZ: 1825475

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
Here's to hoping that I'm not making a dumb choice because I don't know anything about the game.
Long. It gives me more time to think, prepare, and steel myself.



You are locked in a building with a murderer who is trying to get you. You did the smart thing and ran upstairs of course, but now you're trapped (whoda thunk it?) in a bedroom. They're coming up the stairs now. What do you do?

•Jump out of the window and hope you don't die or break your legs
•Hide under the bed and hope they don't look there
Vizzed Elite
Review Manager
Eirinn


Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 07-18-12
Last Post: 464 days
Last Active: 464 days

(edited by Eirinn on 06-27-17 02:07 AM)    

06-28-17 05:03 PM
Yuna1000 is Offline
Link | ID: 1341914 | 253 Words

Yuna1000
Level: 82


POSTS: 2233/2450
POST EXP: 318525
LVL EXP: 5189998
CP: 134976.0
VIZ: 6572

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
Finish off the murderer with jiujitsu

Hm... This is kind of a difficult question, since I'd have to see if the bed was bolted to the ground or not, but I guess I would choose to hide under the bed. If the bed is not bolted to the ground, I would hide under the bed and hope they wouldn't look there, but only after I open the window, break the glass to get a few large pieces with sharp edges, and drop my shoes onto the ground below. Then, if they don't go outside thinking that I'd already jumped out the window and they do end up looking under the bed, I would flip the bed onto them and crush them with the bed while shoving them towards the window until they eventually fall outside or something.

If the bed is bolted to the ground or stuck to it somehow, though... what might happen next would be too violent to mention, but it would involve hiding under the bed and if they get close to me, using the large pieces of glass to blind them and then finishing off the murderer in a physical fight that would end with the defenestration of the blinded murderer, which would also make it more difficult for them to attempt to get back into the locked building.

You are in the kitchen, preparing to heat up some bread. You only have:

1) An oven.
2) A microwave.

Which one would you use to heat up the bread?
Site Staff
Screenshot Manager, Content Adder

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 12-08-14
Location: Realm of Dreams
Last Post: 139 days
Last Active: 19 hours

Links



  
  
   Next Page >
   Last Page >>