Remove Ad, Sign Up
Register to Remove Ad
Register to Remove Ad
Remove Ad, Sign Up
Register to Remove Ad
Register to Remove Ad
Signup for Free!
-More Features-
-Far Less Ads-
About   Users   Help
Users & Guests Online
On Page: 1
Directory: 3 & 23
Entire Site: 10 & 322
Page Admin: merf, SonicOlmstead, Barathemos, deggle, Furret,
01-17-22 01:20 PM

Thread Information

Views
13,208
Replies
437
Rating
7
Status
CLOSED
Thread
Creator
EideticMemory
03-02-14 01:48 AM
Last
Post
EideticMemory
07-20-14 08:00 PM
Additional Thread Details
Views: 3,471
Today: 0
Users: 0 unique

Thread Actions

Thread Closed
New Thread
New Poll
Order
Posts


22 Pages
>>
 

Official Minecraft Adventure RP - Obsidian City -- Day 6: Mid-day - A Castle of Obsidian?

 

03-02-14 01:48 AM
EideticMemory is Offline
| ID: 983330 | 71 Words

EideticMemory
Level: 133


POSTS: 2101/6325
POST EXP: 427574
LVL EXP: 27273074
CP: 26289.5
VIZ: 13349

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
In case you're out of the loop:

1. Make sure you've posted in the Minecraft Character RP Thread

2. Make sure you've read the Minecraft RP rules

3. Read my second post on this thread to get started!

-----------------------




Previous Statuses

Status at End of Day 1

Status at End of Day 2

Status at End of Day 3

Status at End of Day 4

Status at End of Day 5
In case you're out of the loop:

1. Make sure you've posted in the Minecraft Character RP Thread

2. Make sure you've read the Minecraft RP rules

3. Read my second post on this thread to get started!

-----------------------




Previous Statuses

Status at End of Day 1

Status at End of Day 2

Status at End of Day 3

Status at End of Day 4

Status at End of Day 5
Vizzed Elite

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 12-30-13
Location: North Carolina, USA
Last Post: 2411 days
Last Active: 2411 days

(edited by EideticMemory on 04-25-14 09:10 PM)    

Related Content

Content Coming Soon

03-02-14 03:16 AM
EideticMemory is Offline
| ID: 983339 | 271 Words

EideticMemory
Level: 133


POSTS: 2105/6325
POST EXP: 427574
LVL EXP: 27273074
CP: 26289.5
VIZ: 13349

Likes: 1  Dislikes: 0
From various places... at different times... each of you ended up buying tickets for a cruise.

But, who could blame you? The
Emerald Odyssey is quite a beaut; she really is.


Creation by by: TheChriZ1995 and Kingck123 @ minecraftforum.net

See what I mean? None of you could resist her. Of course, some of you decided to take a temporary job, while others wanted the full experience. 

Regardless, it all started at one incredibly crazy party on Deck C.

Some of you started to get dizzy. Too much milk, I suppose.



Everyone was having a jolly good time. Sure, some people were on the verge of throwing up. Others had collapsed. But nothing could go seriously wrong, right?

*BAM*



With what little coherence you have, you realize that something has punctured the ship. And Fire. It's spreading. What to do?



No time to think. The rushing water. It put out the fire, but now you're in danger of drowning.

What to do? As the water fills up, you almost drown. The milk is really getting to you. Deep down, you know that it might all end right here.

With some inner strength you manage to climb through a puncture hole in the sinking ship.



Above.. you can see the blurry outlines of wooden planks. Do you have the will-power to survive?

--------------------------------------
Official Action Choices:
- Show you've swam to the wooden planks (2 MP)
- Recuperate and then drift to shore (3 MP)
---------------------------------------
Summons
Boxia :
Barathemos :
awesomeguy279 :
zanderlex :
thelastrequim :
Blubcreator :
yoshifan3344 :
Quhark :
maguc :
Inflim :
mariowin13 :
steel_attacker :
FunnyFurret :
ximex :
starwars293 :
SuperMariofan908 :
-----------------
Location



You are all here.

----------------
Let us begin!
From various places... at different times... each of you ended up buying tickets for a cruise.

But, who could blame you? The
Emerald Odyssey is quite a beaut; she really is.


Creation by by: TheChriZ1995 and Kingck123 @ minecraftforum.net

See what I mean? None of you could resist her. Of course, some of you decided to take a temporary job, while others wanted the full experience. 

Regardless, it all started at one incredibly crazy party on Deck C.

Some of you started to get dizzy. Too much milk, I suppose.



Everyone was having a jolly good time. Sure, some people were on the verge of throwing up. Others had collapsed. But nothing could go seriously wrong, right?

*BAM*



With what little coherence you have, you realize that something has punctured the ship. And Fire. It's spreading. What to do?



No time to think. The rushing water. It put out the fire, but now you're in danger of drowning.

What to do? As the water fills up, you almost drown. The milk is really getting to you. Deep down, you know that it might all end right here.

With some inner strength you manage to climb through a puncture hole in the sinking ship.



Above.. you can see the blurry outlines of wooden planks. Do you have the will-power to survive?

--------------------------------------
Official Action Choices:
- Show you've swam to the wooden planks (2 MP)
- Recuperate and then drift to shore (3 MP)
---------------------------------------
Summons
Boxia :
Barathemos :
awesomeguy279 :
zanderlex :
thelastrequim :
Blubcreator :
yoshifan3344 :
Quhark :
maguc :
Inflim :
mariowin13 :
steel_attacker :
FunnyFurret :
ximex :
starwars293 :
SuperMariofan908 :
-----------------
Location



You are all here.

----------------
Let us begin!
Vizzed Elite

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 12-30-13
Location: North Carolina, USA
Last Post: 2411 days
Last Active: 2411 days

Post Rating: 1   Liked By: Furret,

03-02-14 05:42 AM
Quhark is Offline
| ID: 983355 | 24 Words

Quhark
Level: 50


POSTS: 427/654
POST EXP: 27144
LVL EXP: 925237
CP: 1016.9
VIZ: 73809

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
So we begin.

(name)Quhark,
(action1)looks around for land
(action2)and swims towards it.
(discussion)He thinks: I hope I'm not alone. But looks like I'm first.
So we begin.

(name)Quhark,
(action1)looks around for land
(action2)and swims towards it.
(discussion)He thinks: I hope I'm not alone. But looks like I'm first.
Member
Draconoid Lacertosus, Acutulus, Rapidus, Nitidus, Scitus


Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 09-01-13
Location: The Shadows of Night
Last Post: 2216 days
Last Active: 670 days

03-02-14 05:56 AM
steel_attacker is Offline
| ID: 983357 | 11 Words

steel_attacker
Level: 67


POSTS: 380/1281
POST EXP: 43985
LVL EXP: 2530607
CP: 2436.9
VIZ: 73161

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
Marcus
Swim to the wooden planks
Recuperate and drift to shore
Marcus
Swim to the wooden planks
Recuperate and drift to shore
Trusted Member

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 09-15-13
Location: Somewhere...
Last Post: 2223 days
Last Active: 579 days

03-02-14 07:45 AM
Patrick Star is Offline
| ID: 983380 | 19 Words

Patrick Star
awesomeguy279
Level: 79


POSTS: 618/1909
POST EXP: 84573
LVL EXP: 4577556
CP: 8338.9
VIZ: 233609

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
bad santa
 
 Show I've swam to the wooden planks,reccuperate and then drift to shore.
 
 I can see 2 others.
 
bad santa
 
 Show I've swam to the wooden planks,reccuperate and then drift to shore.
 
 I can see 2 others.
 
Vizzed Elite

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 10-19-13
Location: on a chair
Last Post: 360 days
Last Active: 4 days

03-02-14 08:09 AM
Boxia is Offline
| ID: 983383 | 26 Words

Boxia
Level: 92


POSTS: 499/2714
POST EXP: 150548
LVL EXP: 7673934
CP: 7671.8
VIZ: 3066

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
Georgeybo (Boxia)
Swim to the wooden planks.
Recuperate and then drift to shore.
I think to myself: Let's hope someone else has made it to shore!
Georgeybo (Boxia)
Swim to the wooden planks.
Recuperate and then drift to shore.
I think to myself: Let's hope someone else has made it to shore!
Perma Banned
Wait, so IS mayonnaise an instrument?


Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 12-24-13
Location: Stalkerville
Last Post: 2163 days
Last Active: 2163 days

03-02-14 08:38 AM
EideticMemory is Offline
| ID: 983391 | 158 Words

EideticMemory
Level: 133


POSTS: 2113/6325
POST EXP: 427574
LVL EXP: 27273074
CP: 26289.5
VIZ: 13349

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
*Quhark who was in shape managed not to collapse when he hit the shore. What had happened? He asks himself. He's famished.
Maybe there's something in the wreckage?

*Marcus (steel_attacker) hits the shore with full force, putting him in a daze. He manages to stumble a few yards and collapses. Sleep or get up?

*Bad Santa (awesomeguy279), as the Spanish call him, wasn't the one for violent physical trauma. Almost unconscious, he looks at the objects around him. Then at the forest behind. In his mind's eye, he sees all the possibilities for what he can create. Sleep or get up?

*Georgeybo (Boxia) had been in such physically draining forces before. But that was long ago. In the Army. After throwing up the milk, he almost felt normal. But boy, he's famished. Maybe there's something in the wreckage?

For those who haven't surfaced:


Locations (you don't know who's who just yet)

-------------------
Quhark :  
steel_attacker :  
awesomeguy279 :  
Boxia :  

Press on!
*Quhark who was in shape managed not to collapse when he hit the shore. What had happened? He asks himself. He's famished.
Maybe there's something in the wreckage?

*Marcus (steel_attacker) hits the shore with full force, putting him in a daze. He manages to stumble a few yards and collapses. Sleep or get up?

*Bad Santa (awesomeguy279), as the Spanish call him, wasn't the one for violent physical trauma. Almost unconscious, he looks at the objects around him. Then at the forest behind. In his mind's eye, he sees all the possibilities for what he can create. Sleep or get up?

*Georgeybo (Boxia) had been in such physically draining forces before. But that was long ago. In the Army. After throwing up the milk, he almost felt normal. But boy, he's famished. Maybe there's something in the wreckage?

For those who haven't surfaced:


Locations (you don't know who's who just yet)

-------------------
Quhark :  
steel_attacker :  
awesomeguy279 :  
Boxia :  

Press on!
Vizzed Elite

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 12-30-13
Location: North Carolina, USA
Last Post: 2411 days
Last Active: 2411 days

03-02-14 08:50 AM
Boxia is Offline
| ID: 983398 | 45 Words

Boxia
Level: 92


POSTS: 502/2714
POST EXP: 150548
LVL EXP: 7673934
CP: 7671.8
VIZ: 3066

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
Georgeybo (Boxia)
I'll head to the promising-looking grasslands in the north-east.
Then i'll cut down any nearby blades of grass, that'll get me some seeds (hopefully).
I think: I hope the other guys will follow. If not, i'll have to go back and get them.
Georgeybo (Boxia)
I'll head to the promising-looking grasslands in the north-east.
Then i'll cut down any nearby blades of grass, that'll get me some seeds (hopefully).
I think: I hope the other guys will follow. If not, i'll have to go back and get them.
Perma Banned
Wait, so IS mayonnaise an instrument?


Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 12-24-13
Location: Stalkerville
Last Post: 2163 days
Last Active: 2163 days

03-02-14 09:57 AM
Quhark is Offline
| ID: 983413 | 34 Words

Quhark
Level: 50


POSTS: 428/654
POST EXP: 27144
LVL EXP: 925237
CP: 1016.9
VIZ: 73809

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
Quhark 
walks on the shore heading north hoping to find somebody.
He finds a <insert sport equipment name> from the washed up crates of the wreckage.
He thinks: I feel a bit safer now.
Quhark 
walks on the shore heading north hoping to find somebody.
He finds a <insert sport equipment name> from the washed up crates of the wreckage.
He thinks: I feel a bit safer now.
Member
Draconoid Lacertosus, Acutulus, Rapidus, Nitidus, Scitus


Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 09-01-13
Location: The Shadows of Night
Last Post: 2216 days
Last Active: 670 days

03-02-14 10:28 AM
zanderlex is Online
| ID: 983419 | 30 Words

zanderlex
dark mode
Level: 251


POSTS: 2854/27513
POST EXP: 1836968
LVL EXP: 251444776
CP: 147455.6
VIZ: 10766165

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0

Zanderlex
I muster up the strength to reach the planks.
I take a quick break before I drift towards the shore.

I hope my family isn't too worried about me.

Zanderlex
I muster up the strength to reach the planks.
I take a quick break before I drift towards the shore.

I hope my family isn't too worried about me.
Vizzed Elite
Sergei's Mustache


Affected by '1/35th Vizzed Syndrome'

Registered: 09-25-13
Location: Inaba
Last Post: 4 min.
Last Active: 1 min.

03-02-14 10:34 AM
Maguc is Offline
| ID: 983424 | 29 Words

Maguc
maguc
Maguc
Level: 87


POSTS: 526/2101
POST EXP: 130906
LVL EXP: 6264875
CP: 5457.2
VIZ: 23582

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
Maguc.
I start swimming at the wooden planks.
I take a short breath, than drift towards the shore.
I think: I hope everyone got out safe off the ship.
Maguc.
I start swimming at the wooden planks.
I take a short breath, than drift towards the shore.
I think: I hope everyone got out safe off the ship.
Vizzed Elite
Im Back


Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 06-17-10
Last Post: 1080 days
Last Active: 1052 days

03-02-14 10:37 AM
Inflim is Offline
| ID: 983425 | 151 Words

Inflim
Level: 16

POSTS: 26/49
POST EXP: 5685
LVL EXP: 18503
CP: 220.2
VIZ: 28620

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
Spyshadow

Official Actions: After finally coming to his sense after being in shock of being in yet another disaster he manages to get free of the ship. After submerging from the water he notices where the shore starts and he also notices some wooden planks, he takes a second to decide where he should go and decides to swim over to the wooden planks, use them for buoyancy whilst he slowly makes his way over to the shore.


Other Actions: Once reaching the shore he immediately lays down to rest, with this being his second disaster in life he is slightly in shock and will take a small amount of time to recover

In-Game Discussion: *Thinking to himself* Why, why me? I finally had my life back, this was meant to help me get over what happened all those years ago but now what? I'm back to where was I was...
Spyshadow

Official Actions: After finally coming to his sense after being in shock of being in yet another disaster he manages to get free of the ship. After submerging from the water he notices where the shore starts and he also notices some wooden planks, he takes a second to decide where he should go and decides to swim over to the wooden planks, use them for buoyancy whilst he slowly makes his way over to the shore.


Other Actions: Once reaching the shore he immediately lays down to rest, with this being his second disaster in life he is slightly in shock and will take a small amount of time to recover

In-Game Discussion: *Thinking to himself* Why, why me? I finally had my life back, this was meant to help me get over what happened all those years ago but now what? I'm back to where was I was...
Member

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 01-29-14
Last Post: 2849 days
Last Active: 1087 days

03-02-14 11:08 AM
starwars293 is Offline
| ID: 983451 | 26 Words

starwars293
Level: 106


POSTS: 3333/3425
POST EXP: 104399
LVL EXP: 12407570
CP: 3079.2
VIZ: 139067

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
Gabriel
I swim to the wooden planks.
Recuperate and drift to shore
*thinks to self* Man, I must have gotten really dizzy from drinking that milk.
Gabriel
I swim to the wooden planks.
Recuperate and drift to shore
*thinks to self* Man, I must have gotten really dizzy from drinking that milk.
Trusted Member

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 07-22-11
Location: Canada
Last Post: 1978 days
Last Active: 424 days

03-02-14 11:48 AM
EideticMemory is Offline
| ID: 983471 | 287 Words

EideticMemory
Level: 133


POSTS: 2115/6325
POST EXP: 427574
LVL EXP: 27273074
CP: 26289.5
VIZ: 13349

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
*Ian (zanderlex) gasps for air as he reaches the surface. That was scary. He almost got trapped between two parts of the ship. His leg was wedged and there wasn't anything he could do about... or so he thought. After a few violent shakes he manages to get free and reach the surface.

Once he hits land he's exhausted but notices the big picture; There's a chance he's never going to see his loved ones and friends ever again.

*Carlos (maguc) had waited until the last second to leave the ship, trying to toss out all of the cargo packs that he could. After having lived in the jungle, he knew that supplies were incredibly important and he might not get the same chance again. Unfortunately, he loses track of them as he surfaces. 

Once on land he wonders, what to do next? What has happened? He starts to think about weapons he might need.

*Spyshadow (Inflim), knowing ocean waters well, decided to take his time reaching land. While he thinks about how fate must be against him, he knows that he's the best chance for helping the others survive.

They're too pre-occupied with their own well-being. He knows it is only a combined effort that will lead to survival. Will he rise up to the leadership position demanded of him?

*Gabriel (starwars293) had a little too much to drink, so he barely managed to hit the surface without passing out. He throws up a few times after hitting land. Never again, he swears. He knows that he's tried quitting milk many times before without success. However, this time, he might have no choice...

He looks and wonders what to do next.

-------------
zanderlex :  
maguc :  
Inflim :  
starwars293 :  
*Ian (zanderlex) gasps for air as he reaches the surface. That was scary. He almost got trapped between two parts of the ship. His leg was wedged and there wasn't anything he could do about... or so he thought. After a few violent shakes he manages to get free and reach the surface.

Once he hits land he's exhausted but notices the big picture; There's a chance he's never going to see his loved ones and friends ever again.

*Carlos (maguc) had waited until the last second to leave the ship, trying to toss out all of the cargo packs that he could. After having lived in the jungle, he knew that supplies were incredibly important and he might not get the same chance again. Unfortunately, he loses track of them as he surfaces. 

Once on land he wonders, what to do next? What has happened? He starts to think about weapons he might need.

*Spyshadow (Inflim), knowing ocean waters well, decided to take his time reaching land. While he thinks about how fate must be against him, he knows that he's the best chance for helping the others survive.

They're too pre-occupied with their own well-being. He knows it is only a combined effort that will lead to survival. Will he rise up to the leadership position demanded of him?

*Gabriel (starwars293) had a little too much to drink, so he barely managed to hit the surface without passing out. He throws up a few times after hitting land. Never again, he swears. He knows that he's tried quitting milk many times before without success. However, this time, he might have no choice...

He looks and wonders what to do next.

-------------
zanderlex :  
maguc :  
Inflim :  
starwars293 :  
Vizzed Elite

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 12-30-13
Location: North Carolina, USA
Last Post: 2411 days
Last Active: 2411 days

03-02-14 11:48 AM
EideticMemory is Offline
| ID: 983472 | 152 Words

EideticMemory
Level: 133


POSTS: 2116/6325
POST EXP: 427574
LVL EXP: 27273074
CP: 26289.5
VIZ: 13349

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
All- the sun starts to come up. Welcome to day 1!

*
Georgeybo (Boxia) reaches the grasslands to be sorely disappointed.



Only a handful of grass in the middle of a vast desert. How can they hope to survive?

Wait a second. What's that?



Oh... he says, as the green creeper slides toward him.

*Quhark finds a bronze sword. He knows it's not very strong, but it might help him defend himself. What to do next?

-----------
*All members look up at the sky as the clouds gather.

Within an instant, it's pouring.



However, they do find a bunch of crates that have hit the shore. Unknown to them, it was maguc (Carlos) who threw them out of the ship.

--------------------------
Boxia :  
Quhark :  

--------------------------
Location



*Georgeybo (Boxia) is blue
*Quhark is the red on the shore
*Everyone else who has landed is the pink
*Those who have yet to surface are in red
All- the sun starts to come up. Welcome to day 1!

*
Georgeybo (Boxia) reaches the grasslands to be sorely disappointed.



Only a handful of grass in the middle of a vast desert. How can they hope to survive?

Wait a second. What's that?



Oh... he says, as the green creeper slides toward him.

*Quhark finds a bronze sword. He knows it's not very strong, but it might help him defend himself. What to do next?

-----------
*All members look up at the sky as the clouds gather.

Within an instant, it's pouring.



However, they do find a bunch of crates that have hit the shore. Unknown to them, it was maguc (Carlos) who threw them out of the ship.

--------------------------
Boxia :  
Quhark :  

--------------------------
Location



*Georgeybo (Boxia) is blue
*Quhark is the red on the shore
*Everyone else who has landed is the pink
*Those who have yet to surface are in red
Vizzed Elite

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 12-30-13
Location: North Carolina, USA
Last Post: 2411 days
Last Active: 2411 days

03-02-14 12:04 PM
zanderlex is Online
| ID: 983479 | 44 Words

zanderlex
dark mode
Level: 251


POSTS: 2870/27513
POST EXP: 1836968
LVL EXP: 251444776
CP: 147455.6
VIZ: 10766165

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
Ian. (Zanderlex) I begin to walk north West, climbing up the gradual hill.
As I walk, I look all over in the hopes of finding something useful lying on the ground.

I have to try to get off here. Maybe somebody will find us.
Ian. (Zanderlex) I begin to walk north West, climbing up the gradual hill.
As I walk, I look all over in the hopes of finding something useful lying on the ground.

I have to try to get off here. Maybe somebody will find us.
Vizzed Elite
Sergei's Mustache


Affected by '1/35th Vizzed Syndrome'

Registered: 09-25-13
Location: Inaba
Last Post: 4 min.
Last Active: 1 min.

03-02-14 12:12 PM
Boxia is Offline
| ID: 983484 | 30 Words

Boxia
Level: 92


POSTS: 505/2714
POST EXP: 150548
LVL EXP: 7673934
CP: 7671.8
VIZ: 3066

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
Georgeybo (Boxia)
I'm going to retreat back to where i washed up.
Once there, i'll scavenge a nearby chest.
I say to myself: I'm not gonna get blown up today!
Georgeybo (Boxia)
I'm going to retreat back to where i washed up.
Once there, i'll scavenge a nearby chest.
I say to myself: I'm not gonna get blown up today!
Perma Banned
Wait, so IS mayonnaise an instrument?


Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 12-24-13
Location: Stalkerville
Last Post: 2163 days
Last Active: 2163 days

03-02-14 12:26 PM
Inflim is Offline
| ID: 983488 | 77 Words

Inflim
Level: 16

POSTS: 27/49
POST EXP: 5685
LVL EXP: 18503
CP: 220.2
VIZ: 28620

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
Spyshadow

After having a slight rest he gets to feet and notices the crates that have been washed up. Beckoning for the others to follow I head towards the crates. Once there I meet up with Georgeybo. I start going through the crates and creating piles of useful objects sorted into categories (Food, drink, usable materials etc)

Whilst doing this I introduce myself to Georgeybo. I start by introducing myself as Spyshadow and ask for his name.
Spyshadow

After having a slight rest he gets to feet and notices the crates that have been washed up. Beckoning for the others to follow I head towards the crates. Once there I meet up with Georgeybo. I start going through the crates and creating piles of useful objects sorted into categories (Food, drink, usable materials etc)

Whilst doing this I introduce myself to Georgeybo. I start by introducing myself as Spyshadow and ask for his name.
Member

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 01-29-14
Last Post: 2849 days
Last Active: 1087 days

03-02-14 12:49 PM
Maguc is Offline
| ID: 983498 | 40 Words

Maguc
maguc
Maguc
Level: 87


POSTS: 528/2101
POST EXP: 130906
LVL EXP: 6264875
CP: 5457.2
VIZ: 23582

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
Maguc (Carlos)

After waking up, I get to my feet and see it's raining.
I start walking deeper into the island in hopes of finding something useful, either materials or ore and wood in order to make shelter or tools.
Maguc (Carlos)

After waking up, I get to my feet and see it's raining.
I start walking deeper into the island in hopes of finding something useful, either materials or ore and wood in order to make shelter or tools.
Vizzed Elite
Im Back


Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 06-17-10
Last Post: 1080 days
Last Active: 1052 days

03-02-14 01:24 PM
mariowin13 is Offline
| ID: 983519 | 13 Words

mariowin13
Level: 62


POSTS: 784/1075
POST EXP: 27501
LVL EXP: 1972500
CP: 1130.2
VIZ: 50649

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
mariowin13 (Tatsuo Kaori)
Swim to the wooden planks
Recuperate and drift to shore

mariowin13 (Tatsuo Kaori)
Swim to the wooden planks
Recuperate and drift to shore

Member
MORE YURI!!!


Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 06-21-13
Location: Idol Hell
Last Post: 2185 days
Last Active: 2057 days

Links

Page Comments


This page has no comments

Adblocker detected!

Vizzed.com is very expensive to keep alive! The Ads pay for the servers.

Vizzed has 3 TB worth of games and 1 TB worth of music.  This site is free to use but the ads barely pay for the monthly server fees.  If too many more people use ad block, the site cannot survive.

We prioritize the community over the site profits.  This is why we avoid using annoying (but high paying) ads like most other sites which include popups, obnoxious sounds and animations, malware, and other forms of intrusiveness.  We'll do our part to never resort to these types of ads, please do your part by helping support this site by adding Vizzed.com to your ad blocking whitelist.

×