About   Users   Help
Users & Guests Online
On Page: 1
Directory: 33
Entire Site: 9 & 261
Page Staff: pennylessz, Boured, deggle, Eniitan,
07-05-20 08:26 AM

Forum Links

What Flash Drive is good for use on PS3?
What Flash Drive is good for system backup?
Related Threads
Coming Soon

Thread Information

Views
Replies
Rating
Status
CLOSED
Thread
Creator
bvd1022
09-12-10 05:43 PM
Last

Thread Actions

Thread Closed
Add to favorites

Order

What Flash Drive is good for use on PS3?

| ID: 239783 | 159 Words

bvd1022
Level: 62

POST EXP: 246616
LVL EXP: 1976218
CP: 1061.2
VIZ: 185596

I need to get some game data off my PS3 before I either send it to Sony or buy a new unit. I took my PS3 to a service center last week for a YLOD repair but was advised that the console would likely run into the same problem so I am reluctant to put any game in the disc drive after having to have them remove a disc. I have used a Kingston flash drive to copy some saved data off of my system in the past but I need to get the game data off the system and cannot afford to have a HDD transfer done. Which flash drive should I use and what storage capacity should it be for an 80GB system?

I am use to using Flash Drives to save my work but I am unfamiliar of how to use it for PS3 system backup.

Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.

I need to get some game data off my PS3 before I either send it to Sony or buy a new unit. I took my PS3 to a service center last week for a YLOD repair but was advised that the console would likely run into the same problem so I am reluctant to put any game in the disc drive after having to have them remove a disc. I have used a Kingston flash drive to copy some saved data off of my system in the past but I need to get the game data off the system and cannot afford to have a HDD transfer done. Which flash drive should I use and what storage capacity should it be for an 80GB system?

I am use to using Flash Drives to save my work but I am unfamiliar of how to use it for PS3 system backup.

Any help anyone can give me would be greatly appreciated.
Vizzed Elite

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Last Post: 641 days
Last Active: 641 days

Related Content

Content Coming Soon

Links