03-25-19
Vizzed Ghostb.

Thread Actions

Thread Closed
New Thread
New Poll
Add to favorites

Order

Nioh! What was your build?I'm talking weapons/armor/gear?

02-17-19 06:17 PM
| ID: 1370078 | 137 Words

Divine Aurora
Level: 86

POST EXP: 189621
LVL EXP: 6018728
CP: 11995.4
VIZ: 488157

Nioh! what was the gear you used what kind of build did you create for William?

Me personally I went with a tri-sword/blade build specializing in the high stance position with duel swords. More specifically I used Raikiri(attack of 1669) single blade with the added special effects of lightning,skill damage,life recovery with final blow,lightning damage and then the O-Kanehira & Uguisu-maru(attack of 1872) duel sword with the added special effects of lightning,close combat life recovery, pierce guard. For armor I used the red demon armor with the item Yasakani Magatama, as for my guardian spirits I used Kara-jishi(the lightning spirit) and the fuse-ushi(the earth spirit).As for my core stats:

Body:15
heart:99
stamina:10
strength:15
Skill:99
Dexterity:10
Magic:10
Spirit:30

So now that you know my build I want to know yours or the different kind of builds others created..
Nioh! what was the gear you used what kind of build did you create for William?

Me personally I went with a tri-sword/blade build specializing in the high stance position with duel swords. More specifically I used Raikiri(attack of 1669) single blade with the added special effects of lightning,skill damage,life recovery with final blow,lightning damage and then the O-Kanehira & Uguisu-maru(attack of 1872) duel sword with the added special effects of lightning,close combat life recovery, pierce guard. For armor I used the red demon armor with the item Yasakani Magatama, as for my guardian spirits I used Kara-jishi(the lightning spirit) and the fuse-ushi(the earth spirit).As for my core stats:

Body:15
heart:99
stamina:10
strength:15
Skill:99
Dexterity:10
Magic:10
Spirit:30

So now that you know my build I want to know yours or the different kind of builds others created..
Site Staff
YouTube Video Editor

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Last Post: 18 days
Last Active: 4 days

Related Content

Content Coming Soon

Links

Adblocker detected!

Vizzed.com is very expensive to keep alive! The Ads pay for the servers.

Vizzed has 3 TB worth of games and 1 TB worth of music.  This site is free to use but the ads barely pay for the monthly server fees.  If too many more people use ad block, the site cannot survive.

We prioritize the community over the site profits.  This is why we avoid using annoying (but high paying) ads like most other sites which include popups, obnoxious sounds and animations, malware, and other forms of intrusiveness.  We'll do our part to never resort to these types of ads, please do your part by helping support this site by adding Vizzed.com to your ad blocking whitelist.