| ID: 1057619 | 2375 Words

Whetsit Tuya
Level: 23

POST EXP: 32931
LVL EXP: 59166
CP: 2031.3
VIZ: 3087

[Past Experience] Aw whet a wee li'ttel lass
I did play this when I was young, I didn't think much of the graphics, it was an amazing, must-have game at the time, I played a little of it and loved it very much. I remember one renting one Donkey Kong game when I was young from Hollywood Video and it started you on a boat or something, I saw it as an RPG and didn't know where to go what so ever. I tried hard to figure it out but was stuck so ended having to take it back. I've played a lot of games today that I couldn't pass or understand when I was young, like Alien vs Predator for the Super Nintendo (by the way it's actually only possible to beat that if you're playing on an emulator and rewind like a ***** because the last boss is genuinely rigged, it took me 100s of rewinds and a mass abuse of loading my save states to beat it and I had one hit of life left). I had no interest in this until my friend said that it had Dixie in it from me asking, who knew. I mostly only play games with females, so this game appeals to more people.

[Menu] Where missions are commenced
What a clever name, Diddy's KONg QUEST, huehue. It has 3 modes for you to choose from while you are in the start menus. There is Solo mode, where you play alone as either the boy or girl monkey. Two player Team, where you work together to finish the game. Last (but not least), there is Two Player Contest where you work AGAINST eachother instead of with, but you don't ever play simultaneously which really sucks, I'm not sure why they decided to make it turn-based, especially when they have that type of quality for a game. There is a save screen as well, you save your game progress at the monkeys you see scattered throughout the maps.

[Story] Without spoilies of course
The game starts with an alligator pirate having monkeynapped (or donkeynapped) Donkey Kong. It's up to Red Hat Boy and Pink Hat Girl to save him!

[Graphics] So beautiful I could use my tears as salt for steak
Donkey Kong is famous for it's ahead of it's time 2.5D graphics. It's at the top with Super Metroid, Street Fighter Alpha 2, Mortal Kombat II, DOOM, Earthworm Jim, Mega Man X, Wild Guns, Super Punch-Out, Rocket Knight and Clock Tower. If you like amazing graphics then you'll like this game, I had no interest in it until my friend suggested it, I asked if it had Dixie, he said yes, I squealed and he started the netplay. Graphics aren't everything of course but it still makes a difference. I love the art design that this series uses which blends both dimensions and has a cartoony but stylishly gritty look. The animation is very fluid. You'll see that rare ware had put a ton of detail into everything and animation is one of the many. The monkeys all have these little poses that they do when they're bored, the running looks realistic, the animal / creature mounts are the same.

[Character Design] John Doe? Or John Donkey!
I love the character design, it's of the most important parts to me. The game has your co-stars Diddy and Dixie Kong, I thought they were siblings but the friend I was playing with said that they're dating, maybe it's incest? There is a wide variety of the Kongs you will meet throughout the game and each one is very lovable. You have Diddy who is Donkey Kong's son or nephew or something. He wears all red with a hat and shirt which is cool. Dixie wears all pink with a beret, shirt, leg warmer things and blonde hair. They remind me of Bart and Lisa but as monkeys. Dixie has an adorable cry when she dies. There is Cranky Kong who is hilarious. When you visit him he will always have funny and creative things to say, he makes jokes with other Rare ware games like Killer Instinct, he makes jokes about the various Donkey Kong Country graphics and animation too. You see him with two canes instead of one this time, Cranky reminds me of Stinkmeaner from Boondocks. He also gives you hints, some for free and some you have to pay for. The price varies on the size of the hint. You will meet with Winkly Kong, a really wrinkly old teacher who runs a school called Kong College. She is adorablicious, she is Cranky Kong's wife and she also makes jokes. She is where you save your progress, she also educates you on the games levels and bosses like what the best execution methods are. Another Kong is Swanky Kong. He is a game show type gorilla man who does this trivia thing. Swanky wears a tuxedo and sunglasses, and looks identical to Donkey Cong, maybe it's him in disguise. He has you choose from a trivia list of questions you can answer, as always some are free and some you need to pay for with 1, 2 or 3 koins. If you get the questions right you get extra health balloons, you don't want to mess up or you lose a lots of koins. Another guy you will meat is a crocodile who broke into Chris Redfield's steroid stash and guards a bridge. He makes you pay a toll to pass, of course you could fight him, but if you do u got rekt m8.

[Gameplay] Bread and butta
The gameplay is the meat of the game (any) as it's where you'll be spending most of your time. You have a donkey monkey boy and his monkey girlfriend sister who travel around various pirate themed locations crushing skulls, eating bananas and riding weird ****. You have a map layout similar to the one in Super Mario Bros where you move to different nodes that have icons displaying who completed the stage, who's at the stage and which stage is unfinished. I like how varied it is, every map is different, like you have a cave map, a pirate map, a swamp map, etc. and each map has many nodes, I heard the game takes hours to finish so it has a lot of content, for me a game like this would take days to months to year to finish, for everyone else it would take like 2 hours. I take into account the detail that goes into games and enjoy it all, I've never been the type of person to speed run a game (like way too many people) just to brag that I was able to beat a few seconds faster than someone because I sequence breaked or did glitches and / or cheats. I like how they used the concept Super Mario World had with the sliding pole thing at the end of each stage where you have to touch it when it touches the top to get more points, but in this case it's a platform you jump on and it makes this barrel fly up and explode, it's cool and creative, I can't remember eggsactly if that's what it does but yeah. Word.

[Controls] The thing that makes your controller feel like a remote or bear trap
Worst controls I have honestly seen in a game is Mass Effect 3. So it's simply amazers that a game that came out 20 years ago had better controls than a triple A title today. Everything works the way it's supposed, it's simple, it doesn't have that **** where need to go online and find stuff that isn't explained in the game for some reason. Nowadays every game you play has an intro hands-on tutorial, back then you just died 100s of times until you started to predict the computer a little easier or gave up and went on to the next game. You hold square to run and press x to jump, holding square while in the air is also your glide move for Dixie, she does a tornado spin and her ponytail makes her fly somehow, it makes perfect sense though because they're also talking monkeys wearing clothes fighting alligator pirates. You have an attack you can use where you either do a cartwheel or a hair whip. It's one of a few ways you can kill enemies. Anotehr way is to touch them with a barrel which michael bays all over their face and kills them to death. If I rumumbur correctly you can even throw your sibling at enemies to kill them but that either does nothing or gets your silbing killed instead until you find them again trapped in a floating cage.

[Music] Ear graphics
This game has gewd musics, it's vary varied and completely suitable. It has different themes for different places. If you're on a pirate ship then you'll hear this cool pirate music (I actually like this music a lot I'm not just saying it's good to sound politically correct). If you're in a cave you'll hear this really beautiful 90s style ambience type music (which is my flavourite music in this game, it sounds amazing and pretty contemporary even by today's standards). The bosses of course have some tense music that suits.

[Difficulty] Is it Weenie Hut Jr. or the Salty Spitoon?
Salty Spitoon! This gam is uberly duberly haard. It's so easy to die and you'll die often, but what's cool is that you get a DK barrel all the time so you can get your co-op frind back and stay in tha game. It's like Left 4 Dead's system where everytime someone dies they spawn in a locked room and you have to get them out, even though Zoey is always like "OH NO, NOT BILL! *Crying*" *20 seconds later* "Oh hai Mark..."

[Bosses] The strong enemies every game has, and if they don't, Y U NO??
The first boss in the game is a vulture wearing a pirate hat, it's kind of cute. She throws her unborn babies at you (mother of the year) in the vain hope of kiling you. Normally the eggs would crack open and a gallon of blood would pour out but in this game it just bonks you on the head. You can pick up the eggs and crack them on the vulture and you have to do it a lot. I like the boss it's creative and fun, there are more, but I had an appointment and could not finish, I played an amount to justify though.

[Mounts] Vehicles with legs
Remember when I said you ride weird ****? You get a Yoshi, but not just a Yoshi, you get like 5 different kinds and they're all hawesome sauce. There's a big old spider you can ride that somehow doesn't crush under your weight, it shoots webs too. There's a rhino that you can use to murder innocent creatures and alligator guys minding their own business, the rhino is my favourite because his horn says "GET SHREKT" on it. There is one that is a big python that functions like a pogo stick, you bounce on people's heads to get higher, you know how platforming works. There's a swordfish you can use to impale people in the eye, the rides are plentiful and it never gets old, I larva how they included so many different ones rather than just giving you the one staple mount, it sets it apart from Mario and adds variety.

[Enemiges] Cannon fodder
You fight rats, they're not humanoid rats but they're rats, and they're HUGE, like something you'd see on Fallout. You fight huge spiky wasps (was there a nuclear war that turned everyone into monkeys and crocodiles and mutated all the creatures? MINDFREAK) that also want you dead so you have to avoid them. You fight crocodile pirate guys who walk on both legs and have arms, these guys are easy, you just smash their head open by jumping on them or do you attack. There's a variety, it doesn't feel like you're only fighting the same type of enemy like you always feel with a lot of other games, even PS3 games, crazy right? Even on PS3 you get tons of brand new games with like the same exact 5 enemies but cloned 1000s of times.

[Depth] Is it a pillow fort or a castle?
This game is certainly large. Releasing 4 years after Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country used elements from Super Mario World that made it fun, but creatively modified them to provide a unique and original experience.

[Trivia]
This game also had a 3D cartoon named Donkey Kong Country created by French/Canadian people, it showed on Fox Kids for a little while during 1997 but got cancelled quickly like every other good show, you know how the government works, good shows aren't allowed to be on TV, that's why GoogleTube / Newgrounds are full of guys who make their own cartoons with a pirated copy of Flash and a $1000 Cintiq. I would watch it sometimes on channel 33 which was a spanish channel but this would be on it sometimes, everyone at school talked about cartoons that I could only watch on the spanish channel, like Dragonballz, Ren & Stimpy, Beavis and Butthead, etc. One thing that's really funny about the cartoon is that everyone was stereotyped as a black family. Donkey Kong would walk into Cranky's house and he's like "Yo pops, wat's crackin ni?" and Cranky is like "Wen yo black *** gon get a job n quit eaten ma food!?" and Donkey Kong is like "I brought da kids, u gota watch dem dis week cuz i gota go to tha studio to produce anotha album" etc. I'll have to watch it on GoogleTube, I don't remember the show too well but I liked it, it's very rare to see video games in the media, yet you see it everywhere you look on the internet.

[Rating] The number that tells you whether the game lives or dies @m@
9 / 10
Would 10 if it let you two players simultaneously.
[Past Experience] Aw whet a wee li'ttel lass
I did play this when I was young, I didn't think much of the graphics, it was an amazing, must-have game at the time, I played a little of it and loved it very much. I remember one renting one Donkey Kong game when I was young from Hollywood Video and it started you on a boat or something, I saw it as an RPG and didn't know where to go what so ever. I tried hard to figure it out but was stuck so ended having to take it back. I've played a lot of games today that I couldn't pass or understand when I was young, like Alien vs Predator for the Super Nintendo (by the way it's actually only possible to beat that if you're playing on an emulator and rewind like a ***** because the last boss is genuinely rigged, it took me 100s of rewinds and a mass abuse of loading my save states to beat it and I had one hit of life left). I had no interest in this until my friend said that it had Dixie in it from me asking, who knew. I mostly only play games with females, so this game appeals to more people.

[Menu] Where missions are commenced
What a clever name, Diddy's KONg QUEST, huehue. It has 3 modes for you to choose from while you are in the start menus. There is Solo mode, where you play alone as either the boy or girl monkey. Two player Team, where you work together to finish the game. Last (but not least), there is Two Player Contest where you work AGAINST eachother instead of with, but you don't ever play simultaneously which really sucks, I'm not sure why they decided to make it turn-based, especially when they have that type of quality for a game. There is a save screen as well, you save your game progress at the monkeys you see scattered throughout the maps.

[Story] Without spoilies of course
The game starts with an alligator pirate having monkeynapped (or donkeynapped) Donkey Kong. It's up to Red Hat Boy and Pink Hat Girl to save him!

[Graphics] So beautiful I could use my tears as salt for steak
Donkey Kong is famous for it's ahead of it's time 2.5D graphics. It's at the top with Super Metroid, Street Fighter Alpha 2, Mortal Kombat II, DOOM, Earthworm Jim, Mega Man X, Wild Guns, Super Punch-Out, Rocket Knight and Clock Tower. If you like amazing graphics then you'll like this game, I had no interest in it until my friend suggested it, I asked if it had Dixie, he said yes, I squealed and he started the netplay. Graphics aren't everything of course but it still makes a difference. I love the art design that this series uses which blends both dimensions and has a cartoony but stylishly gritty look. The animation is very fluid. You'll see that rare ware had put a ton of detail into everything and animation is one of the many. The monkeys all have these little poses that they do when they're bored, the running looks realistic, the animal / creature mounts are the same.

[Character Design] John Doe? Or John Donkey!
I love the character design, it's of the most important parts to me. The game has your co-stars Diddy and Dixie Kong, I thought they were siblings but the friend I was playing with said that they're dating, maybe it's incest? There is a wide variety of the Kongs you will meet throughout the game and each one is very lovable. You have Diddy who is Donkey Kong's son or nephew or something. He wears all red with a hat and shirt which is cool. Dixie wears all pink with a beret, shirt, leg warmer things and blonde hair. They remind me of Bart and Lisa but as monkeys. Dixie has an adorable cry when she dies. There is Cranky Kong who is hilarious. When you visit him he will always have funny and creative things to say, he makes jokes with other Rare ware games like Killer Instinct, he makes jokes about the various Donkey Kong Country graphics and animation too. You see him with two canes instead of one this time, Cranky reminds me of Stinkmeaner from Boondocks. He also gives you hints, some for free and some you have to pay for. The price varies on the size of the hint. You will meet with Winkly Kong, a really wrinkly old teacher who runs a school called Kong College. She is adorablicious, she is Cranky Kong's wife and she also makes jokes. She is where you save your progress, she also educates you on the games levels and bosses like what the best execution methods are. Another Kong is Swanky Kong. He is a game show type gorilla man who does this trivia thing. Swanky wears a tuxedo and sunglasses, and looks identical to Donkey Cong, maybe it's him in disguise. He has you choose from a trivia list of questions you can answer, as always some are free and some you need to pay for with 1, 2 or 3 koins. If you get the questions right you get extra health balloons, you don't want to mess up or you lose a lots of koins. Another guy you will meat is a crocodile who broke into Chris Redfield's steroid stash and guards a bridge. He makes you pay a toll to pass, of course you could fight him, but if you do u got rekt m8.

[Gameplay] Bread and butta
The gameplay is the meat of the game (any) as it's where you'll be spending most of your time. You have a donkey monkey boy and his monkey girlfriend sister who travel around various pirate themed locations crushing skulls, eating bananas and riding weird ****. You have a map layout similar to the one in Super Mario Bros where you move to different nodes that have icons displaying who completed the stage, who's at the stage and which stage is unfinished. I like how varied it is, every map is different, like you have a cave map, a pirate map, a swamp map, etc. and each map has many nodes, I heard the game takes hours to finish so it has a lot of content, for me a game like this would take days to months to year to finish, for everyone else it would take like 2 hours. I take into account the detail that goes into games and enjoy it all, I've never been the type of person to speed run a game (like way too many people) just to brag that I was able to beat a few seconds faster than someone because I sequence breaked or did glitches and / or cheats. I like how they used the concept Super Mario World had with the sliding pole thing at the end of each stage where you have to touch it when it touches the top to get more points, but in this case it's a platform you jump on and it makes this barrel fly up and explode, it's cool and creative, I can't remember eggsactly if that's what it does but yeah. Word.

[Controls] The thing that makes your controller feel like a remote or bear trap
Worst controls I have honestly seen in a game is Mass Effect 3. So it's simply amazers that a game that came out 20 years ago had better controls than a triple A title today. Everything works the way it's supposed, it's simple, it doesn't have that **** where need to go online and find stuff that isn't explained in the game for some reason. Nowadays every game you play has an intro hands-on tutorial, back then you just died 100s of times until you started to predict the computer a little easier or gave up and went on to the next game. You hold square to run and press x to jump, holding square while in the air is also your glide move for Dixie, she does a tornado spin and her ponytail makes her fly somehow, it makes perfect sense though because they're also talking monkeys wearing clothes fighting alligator pirates. You have an attack you can use where you either do a cartwheel or a hair whip. It's one of a few ways you can kill enemies. Anotehr way is to touch them with a barrel which michael bays all over their face and kills them to death. If I rumumbur correctly you can even throw your sibling at enemies to kill them but that either does nothing or gets your silbing killed instead until you find them again trapped in a floating cage.

[Music] Ear graphics
This game has gewd musics, it's vary varied and completely suitable. It has different themes for different places. If you're on a pirate ship then you'll hear this cool pirate music (I actually like this music a lot I'm not just saying it's good to sound politically correct). If you're in a cave you'll hear this really beautiful 90s style ambience type music (which is my flavourite music in this game, it sounds amazing and pretty contemporary even by today's standards). The bosses of course have some tense music that suits.

[Difficulty] Is it Weenie Hut Jr. or the Salty Spitoon?
Salty Spitoon! This gam is uberly duberly haard. It's so easy to die and you'll die often, but what's cool is that you get a DK barrel all the time so you can get your co-op frind back and stay in tha game. It's like Left 4 Dead's system where everytime someone dies they spawn in a locked room and you have to get them out, even though Zoey is always like "OH NO, NOT BILL! *Crying*" *20 seconds later* "Oh hai Mark..."

[Bosses] The strong enemies every game has, and if they don't, Y U NO??
The first boss in the game is a vulture wearing a pirate hat, it's kind of cute. She throws her unborn babies at you (mother of the year) in the vain hope of kiling you. Normally the eggs would crack open and a gallon of blood would pour out but in this game it just bonks you on the head. You can pick up the eggs and crack them on the vulture and you have to do it a lot. I like the boss it's creative and fun, there are more, but I had an appointment and could not finish, I played an amount to justify though.

[Mounts] Vehicles with legs
Remember when I said you ride weird ****? You get a Yoshi, but not just a Yoshi, you get like 5 different kinds and they're all hawesome sauce. There's a big old spider you can ride that somehow doesn't crush under your weight, it shoots webs too. There's a rhino that you can use to murder innocent creatures and alligator guys minding their own business, the rhino is my favourite because his horn says "GET SHREKT" on it. There is one that is a big python that functions like a pogo stick, you bounce on people's heads to get higher, you know how platforming works. There's a swordfish you can use to impale people in the eye, the rides are plentiful and it never gets old, I larva how they included so many different ones rather than just giving you the one staple mount, it sets it apart from Mario and adds variety.

[Enemiges] Cannon fodder
You fight rats, they're not humanoid rats but they're rats, and they're HUGE, like something you'd see on Fallout. You fight huge spiky wasps (was there a nuclear war that turned everyone into monkeys and crocodiles and mutated all the creatures? MINDFREAK) that also want you dead so you have to avoid them. You fight crocodile pirate guys who walk on both legs and have arms, these guys are easy, you just smash their head open by jumping on them or do you attack. There's a variety, it doesn't feel like you're only fighting the same type of enemy like you always feel with a lot of other games, even PS3 games, crazy right? Even on PS3 you get tons of brand new games with like the same exact 5 enemies but cloned 1000s of times.

[Depth] Is it a pillow fort or a castle?
This game is certainly large. Releasing 4 years after Super Mario World, Donkey Kong Country used elements from Super Mario World that made it fun, but creatively modified them to provide a unique and original experience.

[Trivia]
This game also had a 3D cartoon named Donkey Kong Country created by French/Canadian people, it showed on Fox Kids for a little while during 1997 but got cancelled quickly like every other good show, you know how the government works, good shows aren't allowed to be on TV, that's why GoogleTube / Newgrounds are full of guys who make their own cartoons with a pirated copy of Flash and a $1000 Cintiq. I would watch it sometimes on channel 33 which was a spanish channel but this would be on it sometimes, everyone at school talked about cartoons that I could only watch on the spanish channel, like Dragonballz, Ren & Stimpy, Beavis and Butthead, etc. One thing that's really funny about the cartoon is that everyone was stereotyped as a black family. Donkey Kong would walk into Cranky's house and he's like "Yo pops, wat's crackin ni?" and Cranky is like "Wen yo black *** gon get a job n quit eaten ma food!?" and Donkey Kong is like "I brought da kids, u gota watch dem dis week cuz i gota go to tha studio to produce anotha album" etc. I'll have to watch it on GoogleTube, I don't remember the show too well but I liked it, it's very rare to see video games in the media, yet you see it everywhere you look on the internet.

[Rating] The number that tells you whether the game lives or dies @m@
9 / 10
Would 10 if it let you two players simultaneously.
Profressional Cereal Killer

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Last Post: 973 days
Last Active: 37 days

(edited by Whetsit Tuya on 07-26-14 02:04 PM)     Post Rating: 3   Liked By: TheFadedWarrior, TheReaper7290, Zlinqx,

Related Content

Content Coming Soon

07-26-14 01:39 PM
| ID: 1057638 | 157 Words

Singelli
Level: 152

POST EXP: 1189395
LVL EXP: 43628647
CP: 67017.7
VIZ: 3130199

*applauds and keeps applauding *

Oh this.. this is sooooo much better than the other three you wrote!  The paragraphs aren't too long, everything is separated nicely and just... WOW!  I really like the improvements you made. Great job!

I didn't even think about the name until you mentioned how clever it was. haha.

By the way, if you wouldn't put censored words in your reviews, I bet a few of them would be considered for featured reviews.  The only other piece of advice I can think to offer, is to take out the generic info at the top of the review. I only give this advice (like I gave to someone earlier), because it's already on the gamepage.

Also, in your story section, I think you misspelled alligator, unless that's how the character's name is actually spelled.

(I also like that you've gone so far beyond the recommended template for reviews.  The additional categories are awesome.)
*applauds and keeps applauding *

Oh this.. this is sooooo much better than the other three you wrote!  The paragraphs aren't too long, everything is separated nicely and just... WOW!  I really like the improvements you made. Great job!

I didn't even think about the name until you mentioned how clever it was. haha.

By the way, if you wouldn't put censored words in your reviews, I bet a few of them would be considered for featured reviews.  The only other piece of advice I can think to offer, is to take out the generic info at the top of the review. I only give this advice (like I gave to someone earlier), because it's already on the gamepage.

Also, in your story section, I think you misspelled alligator, unless that's how the character's name is actually spelled.

(I also like that you've gone so far beyond the recommended template for reviews.  The additional categories are awesome.)
Vizzed Elite
Singelli

Last Post: 1142 days
Last Active: 1118 days

Post Rating: 1   Liked By: Whetsit Tuya,

07-26-14 01:53 PM
| ID: 1057649 | 156 Words

Whetsit Tuya

Singelli : Neither did I, I noticed the name while reviewing it, how embarrassing right? If I get a featured review will I get extra viz? Because I try to be as original/stylish as possible (without sacrificing one for the other). As for the generic info I put that there because there are a lot of times where I want to play a game and it doesn't have a lot of the info I need to know like how many players the game is, what it's rated, who the developer is, what year it came out, it's just unbearably abrasive so I put that info up there so people will know. I did make a few small typos that I was planning to fix asap. I do every single category like it's pros and cons, that's how I've done it since my Megaman X review (first one but that one was poor quality since it was the first)
Singelli : Neither did I, I noticed the name while reviewing it, how embarrassing right? If I get a featured review will I get extra viz? Because I try to be as original/stylish as possible (without sacrificing one for the other). As for the generic info I put that there because there are a lot of times where I want to play a game and it doesn't have a lot of the info I need to know like how many players the game is, what it's rated, who the developer is, what year it came out, it's just unbearably abrasive so I put that info up there so people will know. I did make a few small typos that I was planning to fix asap. I do every single category like it's pros and cons, that's how I've done it since my Megaman X review (first one but that one was poor quality since it was the first)

07-26-14 01:57 PM
| ID: 1057652 | 90 Words

Singelli
Level: 152

POST EXP: 1189395
LVL EXP: 43628647
CP: 67017.7
VIZ: 3130199

I can't say for SURE, but I believe you get Viz. I DO know that you get more CP though.

As for the information, I hadn't noticed it was missing. If you ever find a game with missing information, how about sending me a pm? I can put it into the game page for you. I'm about to go do that for this game, so in a few minutes, you can remove that from your review. ^.^

EDIT: Oh, all that information is actually present for this game already. XD
I can't say for SURE, but I believe you get Viz. I DO know that you get more CP though.

As for the information, I hadn't noticed it was missing. If you ever find a game with missing information, how about sending me a pm? I can put it into the game page for you. I'm about to go do that for this game, so in a few minutes, you can remove that from your review. ^.^

EDIT: Oh, all that information is actually present for this game already. XD
Vizzed Elite
Singelli

Last Post: 1142 days
Last Active: 1118 days

(edited by Singelli on 07-26-14 01:58 PM)     Post Rating: 1   Liked By: Whetsit Tuya,

07-26-14 02:01 PM
| ID: 1057657 | 83 Words

Whetsit Tuya

Singelli : Okay... I'll remove it, I won't say which games are missing essential info because like half the games on here are missing their info.
What does CP do? David and the rest of the staff/mods/admins/etc. like me but I have negative trust points, not just me but big contributors, does it have anything to do with trust points? I know Viz is for I know 0% about CP.

Edit: huehue i evolved into a pidgeot and we have the same hairstyle
Singelli : Okay... I'll remove it, I won't say which games are missing essential info because like half the games on here are missing their info.
What does CP do? David and the rest of the staff/mods/admins/etc. like me but I have negative trust points, not just me but big contributors, does it have anything to do with trust points? I know Viz is for I know 0% about CP.

Edit: huehue i evolved into a pidgeot and we have the same hairstyle

(edited by Whetsit Tuya on 07-26-14 02:02 PM)    

07-26-14 03:54 PM
| ID: 1057683 | 19 Words

tornadocam
Level: 88

POST EXP: 557100
LVL EXP: 6472239
CP: 40624.2
VIZ: 2832272

Good Job, you are improving. This is a good review that is very detailed and easy to read.
Good Job, you are improving. This is a good review that is very detailed and easy to read.
Site Staff
Game Reviewer

Last Post: 429 days
Last Active: 1 day

(edited by tornadocam on 07-26-14 05:15 PM)     Post Rating: 1   Liked By: Whetsit Tuya,

07-26-14 04:09 PM
| ID: 1057687 | 13 Words

Whetsit Tuya

tornadocam : Thonks for the comment but hwat do you mean by easy to win?
tornadocam : Thonks for the comment but hwat do you mean by easy to win?

07-26-14 05:16 PM
| ID: 1057721 | 23 Words

tornadocam
Level: 88

POST EXP: 557100
LVL EXP: 6472239
CP: 40624.2
VIZ: 2832272

Whetsit Tuya :

Whoops sorry about that I meant to say easy to read. I edited and fixed the typo sorry for the confusion 
Whetsit Tuya :

Whoops sorry about that I meant to say easy to read. I edited and fixed the typo sorry for the confusion 
Site Staff
Game Reviewer

Last Post: 429 days
Last Active: 1 day

07-27-14 03:12 AM
| ID: 1058065 | 65 Words

Snodeca
TheJmsGamer
Level: 62

POST EXP: 105896
LVL EXP: 1881108
CP: 6218.2
VIZ: 34308

You must have gotten a lot of Viz o.o
Anyway, nice review! You actually did make a lot of parts which made the review very long and detailled!
Singeli: 
You do get Viz for it to be reviewed, last time I checked the CP Page, I found out you get 250 Viz when it gets reviewed. Not that much, but hey, it's something!
You must have gotten a lot of Viz o.o
Anyway, nice review! You actually did make a lot of parts which made the review very long and detailled!
Singeli: 
You do get Viz for it to be reviewed, last time I checked the CP Page, I found out you get 250 Viz when it gets reviewed. Not that much, but hey, it's something!
Trusted Member

Last Post: 6 days
Last Active: 6 days

Post Rating: 1   Liked By: Whetsit Tuya,

07-27-14 04:42 AM
| ID: 1058078 | 20 Words

Whetsit Tuya

TheJmsGamer : I got 2000v exactly, when you say reviewed do you mean featured? I'm writing a review I think you'll love.
TheJmsGamer : I got 2000v exactly, when you say reviewed do you mean featured? I'm writing a review I think you'll love.

07-27-14 05:11 AM
| ID: 1058080 | 10 Words

Snodeca
TheJmsGamer
Level: 62

POST EXP: 105896
LVL EXP: 1881108
CP: 6218.2