Remove Ad, Sign Up
Remove Ad, Sign Up
Register to Remove Ad
Register to Remove Ad
Register to Remove Ad
Register to Remove Ad
Signup for free
for more features
and less ads
About   Users   Help
Users & Guests Online
On Page:
Directory: 18
Entire Site: 10 & 234
Page Staff: zanderlex, Fyredove,
10-14-19 03:20 AM

Forum Links

Jessie vs. James
It's finally happening.
Related Threads
Coming Soon

Thread Information

Views
354
Replies
3
Rating
1
Status
OPEN
Thread
Creator
Furret
07-08-19 08:37 PM
Last
Post
zanderlex
07-14-19 06:09 PM

Thread Actions





Add to favorites

Order
 

Jessie vs. James

 

07-08-19 08:37 PM
Furret is Offline
Link | ID: 1373331 | 168 Words

Furret
Davideo69
Level: 129


POSTS: 5953/6281
POST EXP: 349578
LVL EXP: 24957067
CP: 35929.7
VIZ: 2591309

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
So ever since episode 2 of Pokemon, we have been blessed with the presence of Jessie and James, Team Rocket's finest members. They've gone through the highest highs together (literally, I mean they fly into space like every episode) and some of the lowest lows (Arbok & Weezing anyone?)

But now, in the Alola league, we are about to see the biggest face off in the history of Pokemon. After fluking it past the preliminaries, Jessie & James find themselves within the top 16 of the Alola League, where they randomly get each other as their opponents!

On July the 21st, we will see the battle we've always wanted to see. Which also means that one of those two will make Quarterfinals of a Pokemon League! That's crazy to think about haha.

What are you predicting will happen? Who are you rooting for?

Also, if you see this after the battle took place, what did you think of it?

I'm personally team James. Have been since the start.
Global Moderator
Activities Manager; Minecraft Server Admin
#1 Ace Attorney fan


Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 11-25-12
Location: Belgium
Last Post: 13 days
Last Active: 7 hours

Related Content

Content Coming Soon

07-09-19 02:23 PM
SacredShadow is Offline
Link | ID: 1373366 | 78 Words

SacredShadow
Razor-987
Level: 140


POSTS: 7474/7581
POST EXP: 945846
LVL EXP: 32762376
CP: 33869.3
VIZ: 926552

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
Wow, I haven't followed the anime in ages so I had no idea about this. I predict that that the battle will go back and forth since they are comparable in skill, but I'd personally like see James win also. I've always liked his character more since the beginning of pokemon.

Nonetheless, even though I haven't watched pokemon since they were in Sinnoh, I'll definitely have to tune in and see how this battle goes on the 21st!
Site Staff
Pokemon GO Manager
The One-Winged Angel


Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 01-14-13
Last Post: 48 days
Last Active: 8 days

07-10-19 07:54 AM
SonicOlmstead is Offline
Link | ID: 1373405 | 51 Words

SonicOlmstead
Sonicolmstead
SonicOlmstead14
Level: 41


POSTS: 408/472
POST EXP: 34663
LVL EXP: 466968
CP: 4141.7
VIZ: 185824

Likes: 1  Dislikes: 0
So here's my predictions I 99% think Jessie will win I mean mimikyu to strong xD the other 1% I kinda think bewear will show up and ruin the match. If were talking who I want to win I've always liked James more so I would want him to win it.
Local Moderator
Minecraft Admin
SonicTheHero


Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 02-08-14
Location: Ohio
Last Post: 11 days
Last Active: 4 hours

Post Rating: 1   Liked By: jnisol,

07-14-19 06:09 PM
zanderlex is Offline
Link | ID: 1373637 | 32 Words

zanderlex
Poor Davideo7
Level: 231


POSTS: 25222/25258
POST EXP: 1518571
LVL EXP: 188681232
CP: 121361.8
VIZ: 3970899

Likes: 0  Dislikes: 0
I feel like Jessie will win simply because there would be a better story to tell whereas if James wins it feels like it would be more comedy based than actual skill.
Local Moderator
Content Adder
Sergei's Mustaches


Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Registered: 09-25-13
Location: Inaba
Last Post: 9 days
Last Active: 6 days

Links