Play Gradius III (World, program code R) Online MAME Game Rom - Arcade Emulation - Playable on Gradius III (World, program code R) (MAME)
Play Gradius III (World, program code R) online with Arcade browser emulation for free! Gradius III (World, program code R) (MAME) game rom is loaded with features in our flash, java and rgr plugin emulators. Nothing to configure, we've done it for you!
There is currently no one playing this online
Gradius III - Densetsu Kara Shinwa-e (c) 1989 Konami.
The Vic Viper starfighter returns to battle the onslaughts of the Bacterion Empire.
- TECHNICAL -
Game ID : GX945
Main CPU : (2x) 68000 (@ 10 Mhz)
Sound CPU : Z80 (@ 3.579545 Mhz)
Sound Chips : YM2151 (@ 3.579545 Mhz), K007232 (@ 3.579545 Mhz)
Players : 2
Control : 8-way joystick
Buttons : 3
- TRIVIA -
Released in December 1989 in Japan.
The subtitle of this game translates from Japanese as 'From Legend to Myth'.
This game is known outside Asia and Japan as "Gradius III".
Konami released a limited-edition soundtrack album for this game (Gradius Arcade Soundtrack - KMCA-155) on 03/04/2002.
- SERIES -
1. Gradius [Model GX400] (1985)
2. Salamander [Model GX587] (1986)
3. Lifeforce [Model GX587] (1987)
4. Gradius 2 [Model RC751] (1987, MSX)
5. Gradius II - GOFER no Yabou [Model GX785] (1988)
6. GOFER no Yabou Episode II [Model RC764] (1989, MSX)
7. Gradius III - Densetsu Kara Shinwa-e (1989)
8. Nemesis '90 Kai (1993, Sharp X68000)
9. Salamander 2 (1996)
10. Solar Assault - Gradius (1997)
11. Solar Assault - Revised (1997)
12. Gradius Gaiden (1997, Sony PlayStation)
13. Gradius IV - Fukkatsu (1998)
14. Gradius Generation (2001, Nintendo Game Boy Advance)
15. Gradius V (2004, Sony PlayStation 2)
16. Gradius Neo (2004, NTT DoCoMo i-mode Phones)
17. Gradius Neo Imperial (2005, NTT DoCoMo i-mode Phones)
18. Gradius Wide (2007, NTT DoCoMo i-mode Phones)
19. Gradius Rebirth (2008, Nintendo Wii)
There are no submitted reviews for this Game
09-14-20 05:29 PM
05-03-16 06:19 PM
- TIPS AND TRICKS -
* Play First Level Of "Salamander" Or "Gradius" : In Stage 10, when you are at the last boss of the game, get hit by the boss' attack that comes out of its mouth. You will then be taken either to Salamander stage 1 or Gradius stage 1.
* Stage Skip :
1. Turn Odd Number Dip Switches except Dip 1-5 AFTER boot up. As follows :
Coin A = 1 Coin/6 Credits
Coin B = 1 Coin/6 Credits
Lives = 3
Cabinet = Upright
Bonus Life = 50000
Difficulty = Hard
Demo Sounds = Off
Flip Screen = On
Upright Controls = Single
Service Mode = On
Unknown = Off
2. In game, hold Service Switch (Coin 3 = Key 7 in Mame) then press 1P Start Button.
There are no submitted threads for this Game
There are no submitted Guides for this Game
There are no users who own this Game
sonicbros 10-03-16 - 11:53 AM
Just like the other 2 Gradius gamesMusicalMinerdude 06-11-16 - 06:40 PM
This one is just as unfair and unwelcoming to newbies as everyone said. ARGH.MusicalMinerdude 02-19-16 - 03:53 PM
Welcome to Bullet Hell, everyone. Thank God for the SNES version and the difficulty settings that can be changed in the PS2 and PSP versions.Sebrex 08-29-14 - 09:45 PM
The dragons look cooler, but too hard for my taste. Still prefer SNES.SuperToads 09-20-13 - 12:20 PM
i like the SNES version better.riderx40 05-03-13 - 05:04 AM
SHOOTING AT LIONS..hmm???