Register  |  Login Retro Game Room  |  Board  |  Downloads  |  Memberlist  |  Video Game Room Staff  |  About Us  |  Help Center  
  Views: 1,178,998,198     07-29-14 07:56 PM  

Play Pokemon Dark Rising Online
This hack is Part 1 of a hack series. Within the hack you\'ll encounter Pokemon from all 5 generations, the newest attacks, and a brand new deep storyline involving many characters with actual emotions compelling them to move forward. The Story begins in a dream. A Pokemon suddenly appears and chooses you, a young boy/girl, to save not only it, but the world itself. You awake asking yourself questions. Deciding to ignore the dream for now, you step out into your home town known as Fells in the Core Region. Your best friend, who also had the same dream, stops you at the front door to inform you of an emergency message from the town\'s Professor. When you encounter the professor, he quickly informs you of the disasters and climate changes occurring all over the Core Region. His workers in panic, he asks you to visit the delivery station and pick up a package for him from Prof.Oak. As you set out on this simple task, you encounter a mysterious girl who appears to know knowledge of the dream you\'ve had about a creature name DARUGIS. After receiving the package, a powerful pokemon is within you and your friend, Pete, sight. Eager to test your early skills against a powerful pokemon, you quickly engage in a battle with it. The pokemon uses it\'s powerful winds, easily defeating your pokemon and knocking you out in the process. After awakening in your room, you see Pete and your mother patiently waiting for your recovery. You soon begin to realize this is the start of a journey into many mysteries and powerful pokemon you can\'t wait to challenge. Features: • 386 Pokemon from regions Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, & Unova, all appear • 8 badges • Each gym leader has his/her own signature Pokemon that is not obtainable in the hack. • All Original Characters & Trainers, including some fan favorites from the anime such as: Ash Ketchum, Misty, and Brock. Aside from the anime favorites, Yami Yugi from the YUGIOH Series will also have a short appearance in the hack as a Gym Leader. • Newer generation moves. Some to note are Shadow Claw, Roost, Scald, & plenty more. • DW Abilities (Yes that includes the overused fan favorites of Drizzle Poliwag, Drought Vulpix, & Speed Boost Torchic.) • All Pokemon will learn some of their best egg moves from gen 3-5 by level up instead of breeding. (Serebii.net Pokedex was used for this information.) • Inside every pokemon center, there\'s a Nurse Joy & Doctor Roy. Doctor Roy will be the one to heal your pokemon. Nurse Joy will be next to him and challenge you to a double battle along side Doctor Roy. This is helpful for exp points. System: gba
DarkRisingGirl

Rating: 9.2
Click Here for More Info
Pokemon Dark Rising Ratings
Overall Graphics Sound Addictiveness Depth Story Difficulty
Average User Score 9.2 8.4 8.6 8.2 9.1 8.5 8.3
Pokemon Dark Rising, a way to get plenty exp share.

Thread closed

Pokemon Dark Rising: Pokemon Dark Rising, a way to get plenty exp share.
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread

Posted on 06-30-13 07:26 PM linkmaster99 is Offline     Post: 133 words - Spell checked - (ID: 829319) - Post Rating: 1 - Report Abuse | Link
linkmaster99
Level: 40

POST EXP: 65659
LVL EXP: 408378
CP: 3169.8
VIZ: 12410
Well here I am, I want to help all you fans of this game farm for exp share. Well as I was playing this game I noticed that each original starter I caught held a exp share. Well I caught a Bulbasaur,and it held a exp share, and I caught a Cyndaquil, and it also held a exp share. Just to spread this all out to you guys, if you want plenty exp share you have to keep on catching original starter Pokémon. I don't know if this entirely works with the Pokémon, but I found it amazing how when I caught regular Pokémon it didn't hold that, but the starters did. I just wanted to shout that out to you guys. I hope you enjoy, if you didn't already know that .

Ropa
I linkmaster99 is vizzed NO.1 zelda fan
Affected by 'Laziness'

Position:
Since: 05-30-13
Last Post: 292 days
Last Active: 292 days
Users who liked this post: ceasuperman,

Sponsor

Posted on 07-04-13 02:11 AM austipokedude is Offline     Post: 55 words - (ID: 834922) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link
austipokedude
Level: 85

POST EXP: 134541
LVL EXP: 5827283
CP: 2512.0
VIZ: 54506
I was wondering how to get one of those in this game when I had played it that one time I didn't notice it on all the starter wild Pokemon though this should be useful if the encounter rate on those starter Pokemon wasn't so low I'm also pretty sure my cydaquil didn't have one.

Agahnim
Vizzed #1 Absol fan Second place in 2013 June VCS 4th place in 2013 Winter Tour De Vizzed
Affected by 'Laziness'

Position: Trusted
Since: 06-14-12
Last Post: 72 days
Last Active: 13 days

This post is a reply to another post, Click Here to view that post
Posted on 07-04-13 02:14 AM linkmaster99 is Offline     Post: 31 words - Spell checked - (ID: 834928) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link
linkmaster99
Level: 40

POST EXP: 65659
LVL EXP: 408378
CP: 3169.8
VIZ: 12410
austipokedude : Actually it is only REALLY low on cyndaquil. On bulbarsaur it isn't that low, but you would pass by them a few times after seeing a few after Pokémon first.

Ropa
I linkmaster99 is vizzed NO.1 zelda fan
Affected by 'Laziness'

Position:
Since: 05-30-13
Last Post: 292 days
Last Active: 292 days
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread
Vizzed Board - Game Discussion - Game Boy Advance
Pokemon Dark Rising: Pokemon Dark Rising, a way to get plenty exp share.
| | Thread closed

Site Info  Sponsor  
  Vizzed.com © was created, designed, coded by & is property of:
David Auchampach
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2014