Register  |  Login Retro Game Room  |  Board  |  Downloads  |  Memberlist  |  Video Game Room Staff  |  About Us  |  Help Center  
  Views: 1,281,594,715     10-31-14 09:59 AM  

Play Transformers - Comvoy no Nazo Online
System: nes

Rating: 2.9
Click Here for More Info
Transformers - Comvoy no Nazo Ratings
Overall Graphics Sound Addictiveness Depth Story Difficulty
Average User Score 2.9 6 3.7 2.3 5 2.7 10
235689's Score 7.5 6 4 2 8 2 10
Transformers - comvoy no nazo

Transformers - Comvoy no Nazo: Transformers - comvoy no nazo
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread

Posted on 08-07-11 09:30 AM 235689 is Offline     Post: 217 words - Spell checked - (ID: 435300) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link | Reply to Post
Level: 27

POST EXP: 5496
LVL EXP: 103667
CP: 149.6
VIZ: 21592
This is one of the hardest games I've ever played. The graphics aren't as good as other games but they don't suck. The sound is bad. The same music repeats through the whole game it never stops except when you get into a boss battle. This game will make you rage quit on the first stage.This game has no real story except to find out who killed optimus prime. Which I can't read because the end screen is in Japanese. This game will take you hours to beat because the paths you must take are difficult and cryptic The difficulty blows your mind. One hit deaths, 3 lives, no continues. Unless you hold a,b, and start.But the hardest stage of all is stage nine. All the stages make you go from left to right or down, up. But in stage nine you go to the right. Only to play the stage in an infinite loop. You have to follow a specific pattern and the route it makes you take is harder than the path that makes the most sense. I can't explain the game very clearly because it's hard to. If you want to see a good review check the angry video game nerds review of the game. ( I wasn't trying to promote an ad there.)

Vileplume

Affected by 'Laziness'

Position: Member
Since: 06-22-10
Last Post: 922 days
Last Active: 74 days
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread
Vizzed Board - Game Reviews - Nintendo NES
Transformers - Comvoy no Nazo: Transformers - comvoy no nazo
| |

Site Info  Sponsor  
  Vizzed.com © was created, designed, coded by & is property of: