Register  |  Login Retro Game Room  |  Board  |  Downloads  |  Memberlist  |  Video Game Room Staff  |  About Us  |  Help Center  
  Views: 1,307,046,394     11-26-14 08:48 PM  

Play Bonk's Adventure Online
Just say BOOGALOOGA! That cave boy with the head of stone is back! Join Bonk on his all-new adventures as he travels through the savage Dinosaur Land in search of the beautiful Moon Princess! His old enemy, the slimy King Drool, has kidnapped her! Now Bonk has to use his head (literally) to save the princess and the kingdom! Use powerful head-butts to blast King Drool's fools off of the map. Spring off the local wild flowers to gain altitude on your enemies. Knock heads with nasty beasts and strange critters to prove who's king of the jungle! Explore an incredible realm filled with monsters, traps and the toughest kid from prehistoric times, BONK! System: nes
Red Company Corporation
Hudson Soft USA, Inc.
Rating: 8
Click Here for More Info
Bonk's Adventure Ratings
Overall Graphics Sound Addictiveness Depth Story Difficulty
Average User Score 8 8 9 10 10 8 6
doughman90's Score 10 8 9 10 10 8 6
Bonk's adventure makes me bonkers!

Bonk's Adventure: Bonk's adventure makes me bonkers!
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread

Posted on 04-20-11 08:33 PM doughman90 is Offline     Post: 100 words - (ID: 372383) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link | Reply to Post
doughman90
Level: 18

POST EXP: 3133
LVL EXP: 27257
CP: 4.0
VIZ: 10880
its amazing! I had bonk's adventure when i was a kid but I had to sell it! What a shame! But now I can re-live all of the fun adventures, dinosaurs, and dancing cactuses that this game will bring! Play this game! I've played pokemon, galaga, digimon, resident evil, dragons lair, street fighter,etc. on this website, but NO game will EVER compare too the nostalgia level I get from this game. I want more bonk"s adventure! Give us more bonk"s adventure! more! more! more! Anyways, I couldn't believe how good this game was for a rom! Bonk's adventure is GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRREAT!

Arbok

Affected by 'Laziness'

Position: Member
Since: 03-20-11
Last Post: 916 days
Last Active: 448 days
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread
Vizzed Board - Game Reviews - Nintendo NES
Bonk's Adventure: Bonk's adventure makes me bonkers!
| |

Site Info  Sponsor  
  Vizzed.com © was created, designed, coded by & is property of:
David Auchampach
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2014