Users & Guests Online
On Page:
Directory: 3 & 32
Entire Site: 34 & 277
Page Staff: m0ssb3rg935,
10-23-17 12:05 PM

Forum Links

I request advice please.
Situation involving crime and harassment.
Related Threads
Coming Soon

Thread Information

Views
Replies
Rating
Status
OPEN
Thread
Creator
CryBaby
10-11-17 04:00 PM
Last
10-14-17 01:08 PM

Thread Actions

I request advice please.

10-11-17 04:00 PM
Link | 325 Words

CryBaby
Level: 27

POST EXP: 8650
LVL EXP: 115415
CP: 2402.1
VIZ: 76290

Greetings to the individual reading, my reason for posting here again is to ask for advice to the situation I am cogitating on. I apologise immensely if this question is not suitable for Vizzed or if I am posting in the wrong location. I am not certain who to talk to on this predicament. If I have violated the rules, the moderators can edit or close the topic.

Should I continue to post evidence of harassment involving gang members or should I wait?

I am currently indecisive on whether to continue sharing pictures and videos that display harassment, taunting vandalism and a video where the gang members and their friends threaten to shoot my mother's house. These people are aware of my blog now, and possibly  I have also wanted to post on crimes and disrespectful deportment from adults and children in the area. My sibling requested me to wait on posting more evidence to when we can move to a safer neighborhood, but we are not aware when can we move again to a new residence and these people who have shot our house continue to live in the area watching this house.

I am frustrated on waiting for the Police to help my relatives as these gang members continue to walk free, but I too am concerned of the consequences that may come once I upload all videos that shows evidence of these criminals. The reason for not sharing with the Police is the reason we were mistreated in public and through phone calls. A Sergeant that is in charge over the case involving the shooting childishly blamed my sister for a situation that is not her fault. The Police have not properly helped, and despite that I have called my local news station numerous times I have yet to receive a call back. I ask please for any suggestions or advice on what I can do to help me and my relatives.
Vizzed Elite
I have much information to learn.

Affected by 'Laziness Syndrome'

Last Post: 7 days
Last Active: 14 hours

(edited by CryBaby on 10-11-17 04:02 PM)    

Related Content

Content Coming Soon

10-12-17 11:13 AM
Link | 65 Words

mastergame
Level: 45

POST EXP: 44936
LVL EXP: 631374
CP: 3436.5
VIZ: 134108

If you think the police won't help or feel like your family is in danger with no help from the police then contact District Attorney. Tell your story to the people who are in charge at city hall meeting. This should bring the attention to your case and your streets. Another way is by sueing them for damages but this will only make them mad.
royal battle gamer

Last Active: 23 min.

Post Rating: 1   Liked By: CryBaby,

10-12-17 01:06 PM
Link | 67 Words

CryBaby

I thank you for responding.

My sister did not receive success when she attempted to contact the District Attorney, and I have contacted a local city hall this day. I did not receive help from the individual who was conversing with me, so I will call at a different in hope to speak to another operator. If any other member has a suggestion, please share to assist. 
Vizzed Elite

10-12-17 02:09 PM
Link | 128 Words

realplayer109
Level: 41

POST EXP: 45177
LVL EXP: 459588
CP: 3088.6
VIZ: 71273

I'd definitely contact state authorities if this is truly bothering you, don't bother with the police, they can be useless in short-term investigations. 

(I don't live in the US, so please forgive me if state authorities is not a thing. I'm trying to say that you should try and contact a group with a high member of authority in your state.)

My advice? Stay low, and get help from anyone you can. Don't put yourself on the radar. and don't ever come in direct contact with them. Take all threats seriously.

As for the videos? I wouldn't post them yet, if at all unless you genuinely think that you can get help or support from doing it. It honestly depends on how you feel. Trust your gut instinct.
Master of the Shadows

Last Active: 2 days

Post Rating: 1   Liked By: CryBaby,

10-12-17 04:25 PM
Link | 144 Words

CryBaby

I am not aware if Georgia has State Authorities, but I will search after commenting. Thank you for the suggestions.

I am not certain who to seek help from since the media and the Police has not assisted us. Not being in contact is a difficult task since these people and their friends are currently on the opposite street from mine, and my relatives have encountered them before in shopping areas. They occasionally walk by our house watching the residence, and what saddens me from this situation is the Police informed my sister that their actions are not illegal and can be viewed as circumstantial in court.

I continue to be undecided on the decision to upload the evidence of their harassment and threats, but I do not want these individuals to be allowed to walk free and continue their mayhem in this subdivision. 
Vizzed Elite

10-13-17 10:00 PM
Link | 179 Words

tornadocam
Level: 81

POST EXP: 504482
LVL EXP: 4794653
CP: 34620.9
VIZ: 2259650

Well if you think you are in danger or your family. You may want to contact the district attorney as one person said. Another option would be to contact your state's beau of investigation. They could probably give you some advice on who to turn turn. 

I would record videos but it is probably not a good idea to post them on social media or your regions media in general. This lets the gang members know who you are. One thing gang members do not like are snitches. Putting reports and videos on social media could make the gangs come after you more. 

The key thing in reporting them is to remain anonymous. Sadly, people telling the gangs they had reported on them by interviews , posting videos or contacting the media has gotten people killed. A few years ago a family reported gang stuff to our media in my region. The gangs knew asap who they were. Within a week the gangs killed them. 

Anyway this would be my advice keep recording by remain anonymous and stay safe 
Site Staff
Game Reviewer

Affected by 'Trooperness Syndrome'

Last Post: 14 hours
Last Active: 12 hours

(edited by tornadocam on 10-13-17 10:03 PM)     Post Rating: 1   Liked By: CryBaby,

10-14-17 01:08 PM
Link | 252 Words

CryBaby

Thank you for your response, tornadocam. I have thought of that concern daily in regard to our safety. The concern excelled when I contacted the local precinct again and was informed that my relatives safety is not guaranteed after I do give all of the videos and pictures to help arrest these gang members. All I want is my relatives to be and feel safe again, and to receive justice from what we endured. Since we are in a vulnerable situation with little help, I feel lost.

My sibling has called in the past if I remember correctly, but I will call the Bureau of Investigation to ask for assistance. I am aware to be anonymous and not share my name and pictures online, though I will refrain from posting for now as these gang members are aware of my blog. Since I have shared their pictures and some links to their arrests when the harassment began to worsen, their presence on this street has decreased but has not completely halted. I have shared that information for awareness and to warn any individual who will listen that if a situation happened to me or my relatives that those people and their gang are the reason.

I do want to continue sharing incidents that occur in this subdivision, and have asked neighbors who have also experienced encounters with unruly teenagers to give an audio interview to help promote the crime that is not being viewed seriously by either the media or the Police.
Vizzed Elite

Links