Register  |  Login Retro Game Room  |  Board  |  Downloads  |  Memberlist  |  Video Game Room Staff  |  About Us  |  Help Center  
  Views: 1,250,942,591     10-01-14 09:21 PM  

another for yet another ff net story

Thread closed

Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread

Posted on 03-12-12 05:20 AM Seimika is Offline     Post: 169 words - Spell checked - (ID: 550357) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link
Seimika
Level: 34

POST EXP: 38095
LVL EXP: 231388
CP: 110.8
VIZ: 117375
Yes yet again I seek help lol this time all I remember is Harry is young,is visited by I think time and fate after midnight on his birthday were he feels a lot of pain and wakes up in a white plane (I think) he then is told of his powers and how another like him will be his lover he is then sent to one of the final fantasy worlds where he is attacked by a wolf like creature and is saved by a girl and her father while after being treated by them they give him a new name when he says he forgets it which he doesn't really he then lives with them for several years but must go back to this own world to go to Hogwarts and while getting to the trains station he meets his other half (which is Ginny) and that's all I really remember other then some other bits and pieces. Oh and this was/is on the website fanfiction (dot) net

Mole
Roses are red, violets are blue, without a ten foot pole I wouldn't touch you
Affected by 'Laziness'

Position: Trusted
Since: 05-12-11
Last Post: 86 days
Last Active: 85 days
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread
Vizzed Board - Stories / Simulation / Art - Stories
| | Thread closed

Site Info  Sponsor