Register  |  Login Retro Game Room  |  Board  |  Downloads  |  Memberlist  |  Video Game Room Staff  |  About Us  |  Help Center  
  Views: 1,272,990,364     10-22-14 09:21 PM  

Play Pokemon TRE-Team Rocket Edition Online
Giovanni is having a competition to see who will be his successor in leading Team Rocket. The competition is between you and your sister, and you must beat all of the gyms and the elite four. System: gb
PokeGlitch

Rating: 8.4
Click Here for More Info
Pokemon TRE-Team Rocket Edition Ratings
Overall Graphics Sound Addictiveness Depth Story Difficulty
Average User Score 8.4 6.8 8.6 6.4 6.1 6.2 6
pokemon team rocket edition

Thread closed

Pokemon TRE-Team Rocket Edition: pokemon team rocket edition
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread

Posted on 03-01-12 12:06 PM a-sassy-black-lady is Offline     Post: 42 words - Spell checked - (ID: 547215) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link
a-sassy-black-lady
Level: 28

POST EXP: 14173
LVL EXP: 120982
CP: 1758.2
VIZ: 34109
I have a few question and its been bothering me for days where do I find the ghost scope, how do I get inside silph co. ,and where is the poke flute to wake up snorlax can any one help me please???

Ninji
'The Lannisters send their regards.'
Affected by 'Laziness'

Position: Member
Since: 02-24-12
Last Post: 1 day
Last Active: 4 hours

Sponsor

Posted on 03-13-12 03:51 PM tyjacobsen37 is Offline     Post: 206 words - Spell checked - (ID: 550820) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link
tyjacobsen37
Level: 3

POST EXP: 1407
LVL EXP: 87
CP: 57.0
VIZ: 47416
Sorry I never saw your post.  I have been playing TRE for about a week and I think I have figured most of the game out.  Basically ignore the entire plot line and keep raising your Pokémon by moving on.  Eventually, you will get to the Celadon equivalent city (name I have forgotten) and just like in RBY you have to attack the secret building in the Game Corner.  Only in this game, it is owned by the police and not by Team Rocket.  Play though it (Same map as in RBY but Pokémon are in the low to mid 40s) to receive the GHOSE SCOPE.  Then head back to the Pokémon Cemetery (where the Pokémon tower is) and proceed through to get the Poke Flute.  (Note your rival has Pokémon in here level 20s so they are good to train new Pokémon on) The trainers in here all have gastlys or Haunters all between level 33-38 and wild Pokémon are same level.  Once you clear the Mother Marowak, the trainers hold mid 40s Pokémon of various types (Nidos, Ninetales, two Haunters, Rhyhorn etc).  

If you have any other questions, plz feel free to PM me or send anyone else you know with questions to me

Ivysaur
Affected by 'Laziness'

Position: Newbie
Since: 03-08-12
Last Post: 953 days
Last Active: 532 days
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread
Vizzed Board - Game Discussion - Game Boy
Pokemon TRE-Team Rocket Edition: pokemon team rocket edition
| | Thread closed

Site Info  Sponsor  
  Vizzed.com © was created, designed, coded by & is property of: