Register  |  Login Retro Game Room  |  Board  |  Downloads  |  Memberlist  |  Video Game Room Staff  |  About Us  |  Help Center  
  Views: 1,174,136,508     07-25-14 10:07 PM  

Play Battletoads & Double Dragon - The Ultimate Team Online
When a battlecruiser the size of a city and called the Colossus smashes out of the moon, its laser cannon glowing menacingly, you can bet it ain\'t gonna be makin\' no social calls... You can bet it\'s gonna be creating some bad n\' crazy mayhem on good ol\' planet Earth - \'specially when you know that the dreaded Dark Queen and the shady Shadow Boss are on board just rarin\' to rock n\' roll... The dastardly duo are about to unleash their most monstrous plan yet - from their secret lunar base they intend to launch an invasion that\'ll make them masters of the world... Neutralized by deadly glooming rays, Earth\'s forces are powerless... That is, until the Dragons join the \'Toads! Take a \'toadacious trip with the dream ticket as those terrific twins Billy and Jimmy Lee team up with Zitz, Flash and Pimple against the combined might of the gruesome twosome and their mindless minions Big Blag, Abobo, Robo-Manus and Roper, in a \'toadally terminal new adventure! So lets get mad, bad n\' crazy once again as the BATTLETOADS join DOUBLE DRAGON in THE ULTIMATE TEAM! System: gen
Rare Ltd.
Tradewest, Inc.
Rating: 8.5
Click Here for More Info
Battletoads & Double Dragon experiences

Thread closed

Battletoads & Double Dragon - The Ultimate Team: Battletoads & Double Dragon experiences
- what is your opinion?
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread

Posted on 02-27-12 10:05 PM FWGdrummer is Offline     Post: 18 words - (ID: 546685) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link
FWGdrummer
Level: 4

POST EXP: 162
LVL EXP: 154
CP: 209.2
VIZ: 53119
I grew up with this game, absolutely loving it. I found it extremely frustrating especially after stage 5.
Newcomer
Affected by 'Laziness'

Position: Newbie
Since: 02-25-12
Last Post: 870 days
Last Active: 8 hours

Sponsor

Posted on 02-28-12 05:08 PM rcarter2 is Offline     Post: 80 words - (ID: 546732) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link
rcarter2
Level: 130

POST EXP: 712806
LVL EXP: 25145668
CP: 26918.4
VIZ: 936367
I had this when it originally came out for the NES. I never played the Genesis version until I found this site. I actually found this version 10X easier than the NES version. They are pretty much the exact same except for graphics, but for some reason the NES version is just hard. Genisis version is a cakewalk compared to it (not that the NES version is particularly difficult itself) Anyway, it was one of my favorites as a kid.

Star Mario
Dominating RGR Competition Hall of Fame Table!
Affected by 'Carpal Tunnel Syndrome'

Position: Elite
Since: 05-01-11
Last Post: 21 hours
Last Active: 3 hours

Posted on 03-19-12 02:36 PM Jordanv78 is Online     Post: 46 words - Spell checked - (ID: 552336) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link
Jordanv78
Level: 128

POST EXP: 466746
LVL EXP: 23740197
CP: 29843.1
VIZ: 65168
This game just stayed with the Battletoads theme and made it difficult. It's not nearly as hard as the first game on the NES, but there are parts that are very hard. Keep with it though, it will be very satisfying when you actually beat it!

Green Medusa
Special Assault Brigade for Real Emergencies
Affected by 'Carpal Tunnel Syndrome'

Position: Global
Role: Screenshot Adder, Content Adder, Chat Manager

Since: 10-16-10
Last Post: 1 hour
Last Active: 9 sec.
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread
Vizzed Board - Game Discussion - Sega Genesis
Battletoads & Double Dragon - The Ultimate Team: Battletoads & Double Dragon experiences - what is your opinion?
| | Thread closed

Site Info  Sponsor  
  Vizzed.com © was created, designed, coded by & is property of:
David Auchampach
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2014