Register  |  Login Retro Game Room  |  Board  |  Downloads  |  Memberlist  |  Video Game Room Staff  |  About Us  |  Help Center  
  Views: 1,307,847,766     11-27-14 02:38 PM  

Play Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy\'s Kong Quest Online
Okay kid, wipe that drool off your chin and listen up if you really want to learn something about this game. Sure, it\'s got newfangled computer graphics and what Diddy calls stereo sound that \"rocks heavily and with little resistance!\" BUT, the game play? Well, they FINALLY added some proper challenge to the game - a snap for me of course. AND THE STORY? You sure ask a lot of questions, kid! Kaptain K. Rool and his cruelest cut-throat Kremlings have kidnapped that flea-bitten ape Donkey Kong. I figured I\'d rescue him when the little pip-squeak DIDDY pops up along with his girlfriend, and they head off fixin\' to prove themselves heroes or something. Come to think of it, I haven\'t laid eyes on those two for quite a while. I just may have to help them out after all! System: snes
Rare, Ltd.
Nintendo of America Inc.
Rating: 9.4
Click Here for More Info
Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy\'s Kong Quest Ratings
Overall Graphics Sound Addictiveness Depth Story Difficulty
Average User Score 9.4 9.4 9.7 9.6 9.1 8.3 7.4
D_Man's Score 9.5 10 10 10 9 10 10
DKC2

Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy\'s Kong Quest: DKC2
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread

Posted on 08-30-11 12:29 AM D_Man is Offline     Post: 280 words - Spell checked - (ID: 450859) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link | Reply to Post
D_Man
Level: 31

POST EXP: 6092
LVL EXP: 175380
CP: 15.0
VIZ: 3316
I have a long history with this game It was one of the very first games I have ever played and one of the best. In my opinion it is the best Donkey Kong country game ever made. The graphics were improved from the first game and they added a new style of game play by taking away DK and adding Diddy and Dixie which made the game run smoother and faster than the first and third game. The sound of the game was great sounds were crisp and realistic in a way that made you feel like you were in the game, also the music was great I will never ever forget the music when the rare sign appeared when starting the game. If you have a history with Donkey Kong country you will definently come upon this game again even if you played it before if you haven't played this game and are just reading my review for the heck of it then what are you waiting for go play it. The games has Mario story written all over it but instead of a princess you are trying to save the hero DK that's different you even have the super Mario world like world. The game gives you plenty to do you won't be done by just beating the game you need to find all the bonus levels and hero coin's to have a fully completed game and be the best hero. In this game they amped up the difficulty a lot from the first game, they made the game extremely hard in my opinion. This game is highly recommended to play. Thank you for reading my review

Snifit
The man
Affected by 'Laziness'

Position: Member
Since: 06-28-11
Last Post: 1168 days
Last Active: 872 days

Sponsor

Posted on 08-31-11 01:11 PM pacman1755 is Offline     Post: 28 words - (ID: 452022) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link | Reply to Post
pacman1755
Level: 158

POST EXP: 422583
LVL EXP: 50360615
CP: 26106.8
VIZ: 189934
I like Donkey Kong Country 2, it takes a different turn to the story, it is different compared to the first DKC. I like that story. Good game

Wendy Koopa
Winner of The August VCS 2011 and December VCS 2013
Affected by 'Laziness'

Position: Elite
Since: 05-22-11
Last Post: 1 day
Last Active: 28 min.
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread
Vizzed Board - Game Reviews - Super Nintendo
Donkey Kong Country 2 - Diddy\'s Kong Quest: DKC2
| |

Site Info  Sponsor