Register  |  Login Retro Game Room  |  Board  |  Downloads  |  Memberlist  |  Video Game Room Staff  |  About Us  |  Help Center  
  Views: 1,062,597,845     04-23-14 06:20 PM  

Play Halloween Online
Can you live through the night HE came home? The Boogeyman will get you if you don't watch out! Pulse-pounding paranoia screams in your skull as you run for your life. Every step may be your last as you flee from the things that go bump in the night! Feverish with fear, cold sweat clings to your flesh! How real can an electronic nightmare be? Find out! System: a2600
Jadeware
Jadeware
Rating: 7.3
Click Here for More Info
Halloween Ratings
Overall Graphics Sound Addictiveness Depth Story Difficulty
Average User Score 7.3 7.5 8 5.3 3.8 5.7 5.5
ZacharyPiskura's Score 9.5 7 10 5 1 1 6
Halloween

Thread closed

Halloween: Halloween
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread

Posted on 08-09-11 07:10 PM ZacharyPiskura is Offline     Post: 149 words - Spell checked - (ID: 436390) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link
ZacharyPiskura
Level: 6

POST EXP: 1524
LVL EXP: 850
CP: 11.0
VIZ: 3019
When I play an Atari 2600 game I expect a easygoing, simple family game. But this pushes the envelope. What with its stunning version of the classic Halloween tune. Also this game has as much violence as Texas Chainsaw Massacre, yet Texas Chainsaw massacre is more notorious for its violence. I think there is something to be said about the graphics, first of all I really enjoyed the Michael Meyers figure, it was simple and very interesting. If not for the beheading and amount of blood this could have been a children's Atari 2600 perhaps called "Tag". Anyway, there is no story or depth in this game, but what do you expect, its Atari 2600 you go for score. As for addictiveness I would not just crave to play it as I do with Halo 2600. I enjoyed the movies, and the game did not ruin it for me

Funguar
Affected by 'Laziness'

Position: Newbie
Since: 08-04-11
Last Post: 966 days
Last Active: 28 days
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread
Vizzed Board - Game Reviews - Atari 2600
Halloween: Halloween
| | Thread closed

Site Info  Sponsor  
  Vizzed.com © was created, designed, coded by & is property of: