Register  |  Login Retro Game Room  |  Board  |  Downloads  |  Memberlist  |  Video Game Room Staff  |  About Us  |  Help Center  
  Views: 1,054,775,002     04-17-14 10:21 PM  

Play Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Online
Put aside your childish pastimes; stop eating dots and chasing ghosts! A ripping revving chainsaw is at your command as you wear the leather mask of a madman! Your victims come face to face with a living nightmare as you wield the ultimate weapon - an unrelentless chainsaw! Let your most wicked fantasies go wild! Know the total pleasures of destruction as you pursue your victims with the razor sharp teeth of a hungry chainsaw! The story is true, the movie is chilling, the video game is horrifying! System: a2600
VSS, Inc.
Wizard Video Games
Rating: 6.8
Click Here for More Info
Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The Ratings
Overall Graphics Sound Addictiveness Depth Story Difficulty
Average User Score 6.8 3.2 3.2 5.7 4.5 3.8 3.8
ZacharyPiskura's Score 8.2 2 1 6 5 5 4
Texas Chainsaw Massacre

Thread closed

Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The: Texas Chainsaw Massacre
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread

Posted on 08-09-11 12:57 PM ZacharyPiskura is Offline     Post: 207 words - Spell checked - (ID: 436197) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link
ZacharyPiskura
Level: 6

POST EXP: 1524
LVL EXP: 848
CP: 11.0
VIZ: 3019
Defiantly not the greatest Atari 2600 game to exist, but not the worst either. Basically you go for points, and you earn points by killing people. Graphics- not very good. The house and car in the back round look like kindergarteners drew it (No offense to the game designers). Leather face looks very comical and funny. The mutilation of people just basically turns the pixels upside down and red pixels pour from the top, or bottom in the upside down case. A common question is the high pitched BEEP when you approach a person, I think I have an explanation. Remember is Texas Chainsaw Massacre 1974 when the girl (I forgot her name) fell into the room of bones, and when Leather face came charging out of his room and there was music that played for about a second that sounded very much like that BEEP, tell me what you think. This game is not very difficult and there is not a bit of storyline. The only reason I played this game is because I really enjoyed the movie, and I saw it featured on an Angry Video Game Nerd episode. Play the game if you like, but I wouldn't spend too much time on the game.

Funguar
Affected by 'Laziness'

Position: Newbie
Since: 08-04-11
Last Post: 961 days
Last Active: 22 days

Sponsor

Posted on 08-09-11 02:46 PM thenumberone is Offline     Post: 12 words - (ID: 436253) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link
thenumberone
Level: 112

POST EXP: 309894
LVL EXP: 15040035
CP: 3260.8
VIZ: 256658
there was a game for that?man,and i thought the movie was bad...

Bleeding Heart Liberal
Affected by 'Laziness'

Position: Elite
Since: 03-22-11
Last Post: 3 days
Last Active: 6 hours
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread
Vizzed Board - Game Reviews - Atari 2600
Texas Chainsaw Massacre, The: Texas Chainsaw Massacre
| | Thread closed

Site Info  Sponsor  
  Vizzed.com © was created, designed, coded by & is property of: