Register  |  Login Retro Game Room  |  Board  |  Downloads  |  Memberlist  |  Video Game Room Staff  |  About Us  |  Help Center  
  Views: 1,274,351,413     10-24-14 04:34 AM  

Youtube

Thread closed

Youtube
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread
Why haven''t I been on in a few months?
Multi-voting is disabled.

Posted on 08-08-11 04:09 PM Reddragonluke is Offline     Post: 183 words - (ID: 435856) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link
Reddragonluke
Level: 12

POST EXP: 5213
LVL EXP: 7631
CP: 25.7
VIZ: 12670
Hello guys, this is Lucas Johnson. I have been M.I.A cause of a lot of reasons so here they are: Reason 1: I found a few emulators straying a ways off from this site. Reason 2: I have been recording YouTube videos for the past few days. Yes, I have a youtube account now... but they don't sponsor Vizzed one bit. I was gonna give up then, but I had to provide the people with SOMETHING! So if you want to see the videos I have uploaded right now, go to my channel page hereurl]http://www.youtube.com/user/TheReddragonluke?feature=mhee.[/url] These are the emulators that I have: DeSmuME, Jnes, ZSNES, Gens32 Surreal, VisualBoyAdvance and Project64. If you don't know what these emulators support, Here they are: DeSmuME=Nintendo DS emulator, Jnes=NES Emulator, zSNES=SNES emulator, Gens32 Surreal=Sega Genesis emulator, VisualBoyAdvance=GBA, GB and GBC combination emulator, and Project64=Nintendo 64 emulator. I'll be on here to post poetry for you once in a while so don't fret! Don't forget to go to my YouTube Channel Page as soon as you read this. This is Lucas Johnson, and I'll see you next time!!!

Octorok

Affected by 'Laziness'

Position: Member
Since: 12-11-09
Last Post: 386 days
Last Active: 259 days
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread
Vizzed Board - Stories / Simulation / Art - Stories
Youtube
| | Thread closed

Site Info  Sponsor  
  Vizzed.com © was created, designed, coded by & is property of: