Register  |  Login Retro Game Room  |  Board  |  Downloads  |  Memberlist  |  Video Game Room Staff  |  About Us  |  Help Center  
  Views: 1,331,388,411     12-22-14 09:38 AM  

Play Tails Sky Patrol Online
Tails' Skypatrol is the first solo adventure of the Sonic sidekick Tails in the Sonic the Hedgehog series and it was only released in Japan. While flying around, Tails discovers an island. It seems to be completely abandoned except for some mine cart tracks. As he lands on the island a cart approaches, and Tails hides in the bushes. The passing silver cart is driven by a woman who says she is Wendy Witchcart. She proclaims that everything on the island is hers and threatens to transform everyone into crystal who does not follow her rules. Tails, determined to save all the animals on the island, sets in a chase to the Witchcart. Gameplay is fairly similar to the Sonic series. Tails needs to defeat enemies and complete obstacles. He can fly, but is constantly suspended. He carries a golden ring that is used to take out enemies or to latch on to devices. Sonic, the emeralds and Dr. Robotnik are not present however, and neither are there rings to collect during the levels. System: gg
SIMS Co., Ltd.
SEGA
Rating: 6.8
Click Here for More Info
Tails Sky Patrol Ratings
Overall Graphics Sound Addictiveness Depth Story Difficulty
Average User Score 6.8 6.8 7.3 3.2 6.6 5 8.7
Marcmoney's Score 5 7 8 3 6 6 8
Tails Sky Patrol Review

Tails Sky Patrol: Tails Sky Patrol Review
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread

Posted on 07-13-11 03:41 PM Marcmoney is Offline     Post: 250 words - Spell checked - (ID: 423570) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link | Reply to Post
Marcmoney
Level: 74

POST EXP: 170050
LVL EXP: 3529520
CP: 9140.5
VIZ: 117471
Overall - 5

Tails Sky Patrol is not a really fun game to play.  It is sort of confusing and the levels are kind of difficult to play on.  There is so many twist and turns that you have to do and it is just hard.

Graphics - 7

The graphics are very badly made.  Even though it was an old game.

Sound - 8

The sound is good.  There is not much sound, but it is still an okay q
uality.

Addictiveness - 3

I would probably not play this game again.  It seems to be hard and it just isn't my thing even though Tails is my favorite character of Sonic series.

Story - 6

The story was something I could not understand.  It didn't have any words about it before the title screen and it just showed a play of what happened and how the game was made for.

Depth - 6

The game has lots of things to do in the game that you need to survive.  There are a lot of moving and a lot of focusing to do.

Difficulty - 8

The game is hard.  It is what I basically said previously.

Wrap Things Up...

Tails Sky Patrol is one of those games that looks fun, but doesn't seem to be if you have a hard time playing.  I wouldn't recommend trying, but on the other hand, try it for the heck of it and see if you can do better than me.

Birdo
3rd Place in September 2011 VCS!
3rd Place in October 2011 VCS!
2nd Place in November 2011 VCS!
Affected by 'Laziness'

Position: Elite
Since: 02-04-11
Last Post: 38 days
Last Active: 6 days
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread
Vizzed Board - Game Reviews - Sega Game Gear
Tails Sky Patrol: Tails Sky Patrol Review