Register  |  Login Retro Game Room  |  Board  |  Downloads  |  Memberlist  |  Video Game Room Staff  |  About Us  |  Help Center  
  Views: 1,182,939,262     08-02-14 03:39 AM  

Play Pokemon Toxic Purple (Beta V1) Online
Congratulations, you\'ve just graduated from Team Rocket\'s boot camp and are ready to get your own Pokémon and start wreaking havoc! You and your partner are being sent to the hidden Rocket base in Saffron City, where you will get your first assignment to go to Lavender Town. Don\'t bother trying to go to any other city: all the other security guards are on the look-out for Rockets and won\'t let you through. We\'ve bribed off the East Gate guard, though... You\'ll be involved in all of Team Rocket\'s most impressive schemes. Poaching Cubone in Pokémon Tower is only the beginning. You\'ll be helping Team Rocket as it slowly moves towards its ultimate goal: Taking over Silph Co. and, after that, Kanto. There will be some kinks in the plan, of course. There\'s this twerp named Red who seems to show up on the scene just after you leave, undoing all of Team Rocket\'s hard work. There\'s a rookie Officer named Jenny who just won\'t leave you alone. There\'s the constant threat that Mewtwo might come back from his self-imposed exile to wreak havoc. And then, then there\'s the fact that Team Rocket is about to break up for three years. Three years into the future, you\'ll be involved in the effort to bring Team Rocket back from an undeserved defeat: cutting off Slowpoke tails, taking the Radio Tower director hostage, rigging up complicated radio signals, searching for your missing boss, the works. But Red\'s example has spawned more ambitious young twerps, and the glorious comeback won\'t last long. Team Rocket will fall a second time. Its third incarnation will be all up to you... System: gba

Rating: 8.1
Click Here for More Info
Pokemon Toxic Purple (Beta V1) Ratings
Overall Graphics Sound Addictiveness Depth Story Difficulty
Average User Score 8.1 7.5 6.9 6.1 5.4 7.1 5.5
rka0917's Score 7 7 7 2 1 8 7
Pokemon Toxic purple beta review

Pokemon Toxic Purple (Beta V1): Pokemon Toxic purple beta review
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread

Posted on 04-25-11 03:19 AM rka0917 is Offline     Post: 213 words - (ID: 374947) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link | Reply to Post
rka0917
Level: 27

POST EXP: 10863
LVL EXP: 113513
CP: 152.4
VIZ: 7129
I actually liked this game! It´s the first time i´ve seen well...plot in a Pokémon game!

You have to remember the fact that this is a beta! It´s not the finished version, so of course there´s not gonna be much gameplay!

The story is that you are a kid who is becoming a rocket grunt because...that´s why! They rob a kid and steals his pokemon and then get random assignment from your boss. Nothing much, but is way better than "get all badges, beat the elite four" plot we have been getting for EVERY official Pokémon game(not counting the spinoffs). Besides, haven´t you always wanted to be a rocket!

I actually found this game hard and i lost battles! I couldn´t belive it! That´s because there´s no way to level grind in the begining and the trainers are better than you in the start and you can´t go into marts since they refuse to sell you stuff. I love the fact that i will lose battles because the official game can be really easy!

They even found a way to get rid of HM´s by leting items replace the attacks! No HM slaves! Do i really need to say anything more!?

Vizzed needs...no, must release the full game(if it´s done) on this site!

Venonat
A.K.A RK
Affected by 'Laziness'

Position: Member
Since: 06-06-10
Last Post: 643 days
Last Active: 7 days

Sponsor

Posted on 04-25-11 04:20 AM RocketsMcGuire is Offline     Post: 42 words - (ID: 374953) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link | Reply to Post
RocketsMcGuire
Level: 18

POST EXP: 2917
LVL EXP: 28562
CP: 0.0
VIZ: 1760
Just gave this a go, and so far it's brilliant! The game's got a really good sense of humour about it, and if you're tired of the usual Pokémon affair then this game is for you. Whoever made this deserves a medal.

Affected by 'Laziness'

Position: Member
Since: 04-23-11
Last Post: 877 days
Last Active: 534 days
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread
Vizzed Board - Game Reviews - Game Boy Advance
Pokemon Toxic Purple (Beta V1): Pokemon Toxic purple beta review
| |

Site Info  Sponsor  
  Vizzed.com © was created, designed, coded by & is property of:
David Auchampach