Register  |  Login Retro Game Room  |  Board  |  Downloads  |  Memberlist  |  Video Game Room Staff  |  About Us  |  Help Center  
  Views: 1,331,744,674     12-22-14 06:04 PM  

Play Breath of Fire Online
Long ago in the days of darkness and magic, a young wanderer comes face to face with his destiny. You control the fate of Ryu, a young warrior and descendant of the Light Dragon Clan. Together, with your mystical friend, Nina, you must search for magic spells and mysterious secrets. Along the way, gain experience and skill as you battle against strange monsters. Uncover valuable secrets that will help you on your adventure and unlock the secrets of the Dragon Clan. System: gba
Capcom Co., Ltd.
Capcom Entertainment, Inc.
Rating: 9
Click Here for More Info
Breath of Fire Ratings
Overall Graphics Sound Addictiveness Depth Story Difficulty
Average User Score 9 8.8 8.8 8 8 8.7 5.7
rka0917's Score 7.8 N/A 8 5 6 7 3
Breath of fire Review

Breath of Fire: Breath of fire Review
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread

Posted on 04-21-11 02:19 AM rka0917 is Offline     Post: 110 words - (ID: 372541) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link | Reply to Post
rka0917
Level: 28

POST EXP: 10863
LVL EXP: 118727
CP: 187.4
VIZ: 8671
Breath of fire is a good and fun rpg,but it has it share of huge flaws. For me personaly, combat was never a problem, i never felt like my party could die(which they didn´t) or got myself into though obstacles. And some things you´re supposted to do are never self explanatory. It can get really confusing and for me, almost immpossible to know where i´m supposted to go without a walktrough online. And if you´re like me and played bof2 you really get confused at the functions in the game. But overall it´s a fun game and i enjoyed the character design(even if ryu and nina are pre-teens or something).

Venonat
A.K.A RK
Affected by 'Laziness'

Position: Member
Since: 06-06-10
Last Post: 786 days
Last Active: 2 days
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread
Vizzed Board - Game Reviews - Game Boy Advance
Breath of Fire: Breath of fire Review
| |

Site Info  Sponsor