Register  |  Login Retro Game Room  |  Board  |  Downloads  |  Memberlist  |  Video Game Room Staff  |  About Us  |  Help Center  
  Views: 1,281,293,341     10-31-14 04:09 AM  

Natural Family Planning

Thread closed

Natural Family Planning
- In case you've ever been curious...
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread

Posted on 11-11-11 11:06 PM kabenon007 is Offline     Post: 282 words - Spell checked - (ID: 496350) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link
kabenon007
Level: 34

POST EXP: 32642
LVL EXP: 232554
CP: 1954.6
VIZ: 32866
I am a recently married man, and my wife and I are quite quite poor. As such, we cannot afford to have children at this time. But... our faith teaches that artificial birth control is bad. So how are we supposed to do that thing married people do and not go completely bankrupt by having a child every time? Natural Family Planning.

It's a topic I don't think gets discussed enough, which is the main reason I wanted to start one. I know I didn't know that much about it until later in my life, and from talking with other people, that seems to be the norm. Nobody knows about it. So I just wanted to start this thread to get a general discussion going, where people could ask questions (of me and each other) about this wonderful way to both a) postpone pregnancy until a more financially stable time and b) enhance your marriage in a way you never thought possible.

I am by no means a natural family planning expert; I cannot teach the method. There are actual certified people for that. But I can provide information and support to the curious, because my wife and I have been practicing NFP for our entire marriage (all eleven months of it) and have successfully avoided pregnancy through it all, while maintaining a healthy (gulp) sex life. Whew, there I said it in a forum... So if you have ever wondered what it is or what it entails, that's what this is for!

Also, if anybody else out there does it, I'd love to hear your stories about NFP, both joys and struggles. I know they are both a part of it!

Poliwag
Octo-RAWK!
Affected by 'Laziness'

Position: Elite
Since: 10-15-11
Last Post: 752 days
Last Active: 213 days
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread
Vizzed Board - Christian Conservatives
Natural Family Planning - In case you've ever been curious...
| | Thread closed

Site Info  Sponsor  
  Vizzed.com © was created, designed, coded by & is property of:
David Auchampach
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2014