Pokemon SkyLine (Beta 1) Box Description: You are the son/daughter of Prof. Birch in the Hoenn Region, and you decided to travel the region of Kanto via boat, but when evening came, a weird and violent storm appeared, and the ship you were on board was attacked by very large groups of water-type POK√©MON, sinking the boat to the bottom of the ocean.
You woke up on a shore, and found an Eevee who seemed to be washed ashore as well. Eevee decided to come with you as you try to continue your trip to Kanto, but after traveling to a town where the port was located, you decided to travel this brand new region instead; the Crest region. Along the way you'll meet up with a number of trainers who are also on the move of achieving their own dreams. Friends or foes, you'll be a part of their lives, and they will to you. Later on you'll be meeting Team Aqua once again, and you will do your best to try and foil their evil plans as you travel around the region, but are they here to cause chaos, or something else?
Pokemon SkyLine (Beta 1) Description: Features:
- A brand new region: Crest.
- Play as the hero/heroine of the Hoenn Region.
- You will start your journey with an Eevee.
- Available POKeMON are the original 1st, 2nd and 3rd generation POKeMON.
- Available POKeMON have their animations.
- The return of Team Aqua, and another set of evil organization.
- You can get the National Dex instead of a normal POKeDEX.
- You HAVE to talk to trainers if you want to battle them.
- You can battle every trainer again after you receive a brand new badge.
- The gym guide will give you a Fresh Water, so be sure to talk to them.
- Each town has an NPC that will reward you if you beat their gym leader.
- A weather system, an original script by destinedjagold.
- Some rivals.
- The return of the Chip Battle mini-game.
- ...and some other things...
- Trainers will reward you will less money.
- Palettes will not change if it's night time.
- The game has no physical/special split.
- The clock is not based on your computer.
- Some POKeMON's backsprites have no animation.
- Some POKeMON's backsprites are still the same as in Ruby/Sapphire.
- Poison-type moves are now strong against Water-type POKeMON.
- Zangoose can now learn HM Cut (if a clawless(?) Diglett can Cut, why can't a Zangoose?).
- The move Cut is now a Grass-type move.
- The move Strength is now a Rock-type move.
- All trade-based evolutions will now evolve through stones, levels, happiness, etc.
- All fire types can learn HM Flash (they have fire, for crying out loud).
- Mr. Mime can now learn HMs Rock Smash and Strength.
- Ralts can now learn Confusion at level 2.
- Pikachu can now learn Volt Tackle at level 30.
- Up to the 6th gym.
- Up to 7 towns.
- Beta ends in AceWood Town.