Play Metroid - Captive (Metroid Hack) - Online Rom | Nintendo NES
Play Metroid - Captive online with Nintendo NES browser emulation for free! Metroid - Captive is a rom hack of Metroid (NES). Play it with our flash, java and rgr plugin emulators. Nothing to configure, we've done it for you!
This is a complete hack for the NES game Metroid in which you play once again as Samus who has been captured by the Space Pirates only to escape and achieve victory! The level layouts and graphics have all been completely changed, as well as item collection order.
- Item collection order is very different
- The overall map layout is almost unrecognizable from the original
- Many more puzzles
- Completely new graphics and areas
- More skills have to be taken advantage of to complete the game
- Secret doors, Warp areas
- Mini Ridley is now included
- New story, title screen, slightly altered ending, Samus' graphics
- Some room properties have changed: a few enemies & doors added here and there
- New boss rooms
- Many more
- Forest Area
- Underground Reservoir
- Ice caverns
- Sulfur Mines
- Samus' Ship
- Ancient Ruins
- Drop and roll: Once you have the Maru Mari, You can fall off ledges as a ball and hold left or right to fit through narrow gaps while in mid-air.
- Ball Jump: As a ball, fall off a ledge, then tap 'Up'. Now press jump followed immediately by left or right to jump in mid-air.
- Bomb jump: Continuously plant bombs while you are a ball to blast into the air and reach narrow passages.
- Bounce: When you fall from a high enough place as a ball and hit the ground, you will bounce into the air. During this time it is possible to push left or right and squeeze through slightly elevated passageways.
- Wave Beam & Long Beam: No longer optional. Utilizing these tools is necessary for completion.
There are no submitted videos for this Game
There are no submitted reviews for this Game
There are no submitted highscores for this Game
- Using enemies as platforms is especially important in Captive. Freeze them with the Ice Beam. If you feel that there should be enemies present when there are not, try re-entering the room, or even entering from a different (hidden?) door.
- Dead-ends. There are many secret doors and warp techniques to be uncovered. Look for hidden entrances, and don't always think 2 dimensionally!
- In order to complete this game, you will have to find all the key items (Except the Varia)!
- Some items (missiles and E-tanks especially) can only be accessed with the Wave Beam. You may have to switch between the Wave and Ice beams to get those elusive missiles.
There are no submitted threads for this Game
There are no submitted Guides for this Game
There are no users who own this Game
There are no submitted comments for this Game