Play Mario & Luigi - Starlight Island Adventure Online SNES Rom Hack of Super Mario World - Mario & Luigi - Starlight Island Adventure (SNES)
Play Mario & Luigi - Starlight Island Adventure online with Super Nintendo browser emulation for free! Mario & Luigi - Starlight Island Adventure is a rom hack of Super Mario World (SNES). Play it with our flash, java and rgr plugin emulators. Nothing to configure, we've done it for you!
Mario & Luigi: Starlight Island Adventure is a total revamp and reworking of Super Mario Starlight Remix. It is essentially what that hack would've been had I made it with my current hacking skills and all the resources that have come along since 2006. This 44-level hack includes:
• Custom hand-drawn graphics
• Custom music
• Custom sprites
• Custom blocks
• ASM hacks
In this hack, you can choose to play as either Mario or Luigi after loading your save file on the Title Screen. Each character handles differently. Mario plays like he always has, while Luigi has a higher standing jump and shoots straight fireballs.
* When leaving the Crystal Cavern submap, Mario/Luigi's OW sprite will briefly appear just below Lemmy's Castle. I don't know what causes this, and it doesn't affect gameplay.
* The music will occasionally cut out on the OW. Patching the OW Music Disable Fix patch broke one of the custom blocks in the ROM when it was tested.
* In Tidal Temples 2, you can occasionally see a second trail of smoke several blocks above any Torpedo Ted that may be on the screen. This is a glitch in SMW that I haven't been able to find a fix patch for.
* Luigi is controlled with the second controller, even though he's meant to be an alternate Player 1 Character. Attempting to fix this with the hex edit provided in the ROM Map rendered the player unable to Spinjump, which would've made certain alternate paths inaccessible and therefore pointless.
There are no submitted videos for this Game
There are no submitted reviews for this Game
There are no submitted highscores for this Game
There are no submitted threads for this Game
There are no submitted Guides for this Game
There are no users who own this Game
There are no submitted comments for this Game