|Pokemon Prism - Summer 2010 Beta (gold hack) Review by: yazwand
Prism review ftw
Alright Pokémon PRISM.This game was one of the best Pokémon hacks I have personally ever lay ed my eyes upon.Ever since brown the first ever hack koolboyman ever made people were craving for his next hack.And, he thought up of this masterpiece.Gotta hand it to Koolboyman for thinking up such a great storyline new evil team, and not to mention new and very catchy pieces of music in this game.Now on to my real review.
1.GRAPHICS:The graphics in this game were great for me.Even though it is a hack of Pokémon gold and you know that the graphics in gold weren't all that great but hey koolboyman couldn't think up of everything.But, there were still a lot of new areas that koolboyman designed himself that looked pretty great.But, anyways the graphics were still pretty good coming from prism so the graphics receive a MARK OF .... 8.
2.SOUND:The sound in this game was great,even awesome.I liked almost all the sound pieces that he Koolboyman thought up of.And, remixed I loved it especially the mart music that is some really catchy and random but fun music to listen to.There are countless other tracks that I could describe but sadly I don't want you guys to hear me talk on and on about his music so I'll cut to the chase sound was beautiful deserves a HUGE WHOPPING MARK OF 10.
3.ADDICTIVENESS:This game's addictiveness level was really high.Since the game took place in an all new region and place.So of course people would be addicted to find out what would happen next in a new rejoin that wasn;t featured in any other hack.I however found this game extremely addicting it was a great game and, when I figured out this game was only a beta I was surprised because I really wanted to relive that full gaming experience but beta or no beta this game was addictive.So addictiveness receives a Really WHoPPinG MaRK of 10
4.STORY:The story was great and really unexpected you have to really kinda fend for yourself in this game but still it is a great storyline and a really unique kind of storyline to.I thought the story was really random as is all of the aspects of the game were pretty random too but still this game had a great storyline and made me come back for more.So the story receives a BIG OR not so big (no really it is a big mark)of 10.
5.DEPTH:Well not much to say here about depth.It is just a beta but still for a beta the game was lengthy enough to figure out who I am and who my rival was and which evil team I was facing.SO depth receives an alright mark of 6.
6.DIFFICULTY:And, last but not least difficulty.....The difficulty in this game was again pretty easy.But I'm sure in the next beta(hopefully it's a finished beta)the game will be pretty tough but for now this beta of Pokémon prism receives a mark of 6.
So before we get to the overall review lets recap on the marks so far Shall we????
AND, finally without further review the overall mark will be 9.5
And that's my review of POKÉMON PRISM>.>
Graphics 8 Sound 10 Addictive 10 Depth 6 Story 10 Difficulty 6
Pokemon Prism - Summer 2010 Beta (gold hack) Description: A brand new adventure for the Gameboy Color, this is the story of Prism, the son/daughter of Lance. After playing in his uncle's mine cart it somehow spins out of control and ends up in the region of Naljo. Naljo is a developing region bent on the dream of instant industrialization. After finding a lost Larvitar, Prism must collect the eight Naljo badges while fixing all that is wrong with this corrupted region.
- Featuring the brand new region of Naljo (bigger than Johto), featuring 10 fresh and original cities, towns, and villages, as well as plenty of caves, forests, routes, and several more places. Try not to get lost.
- Return of the region of Rijon (Areas were taken away in Kanto in Gold, Rijon in Prism will have all areas). Rijon will heavily be based around an important second quest.
- 252 Pokemon to find spanning from all four generations.
- New Clock system: No longer real time but can keep track of days months and years.
- Pokemon only areas.
- Three new moves
- Several new items, replacing all of the Teru-Sama's
- New music, ranging from music based from other games, to custom music.
- Five new types (Wood, Gas, Wind, Abnormal, and Sound)
- New TM/HM set
- Lots of scripts made from scratch
- ASM Work
- New Pokedex order (Naljo), as well as the National Dex
- Interact with brand new characters and some returning characters ranging from the official games to characters from Brown.
- Gold Token system: Save them up and get something good. Can you find all 80 of them?
- Four crafting Skills, which you can get better and better at
- Side Scrolling areas
- New Minigames