Pokemon Furious Flames (Beta 2.20) Description: Features:
- Difficulty: The whole game dynamic has had a shift in difficulty which is the main aspect of this game - all Leaders, Elite Four Members & Trainers have been edited! Many will have Pokemon from Kanto, Johto & Hoenn.
- New Rival: As well as Gary you will also encounter May from the Hoenn Region several times as you travel through the game.
- Pokemon: All 386 Pokemon are obtainable to an extent - this may mean through the wild or simply using Events in-game. The vast majority of Pokemon are found in Routes, Caves and Waters.
- Evolutions: All evolutions that required a trade or some method that was unavailable to acquire on an Emulator have now been changed.
- Abilities: At least 30 Pokemon have new Primary/Secondary abilities to boost their power and strategy.
- Stats: Over 70 Pokemon have had their stats increased - some minor, some major. This is to enhance the difficulty when facing important NPCs.
- Movepool & Attacks: Over 100 Pokemon have added moves to their movepools suiting their types. The Power and PP of some moves have also been edited.
- Events: All the Pokemon that are usually obtained via Event but are not in "Fire Red/Leaf Green" now are, you can obtain all starter Pokemon such as Castform by talking to certain people in-game.
- Type Changes: Some Pokemon have new/changed types.
- New Trainers: You will notice that several new trainers have been implemented around the region.
Pokemon Fire Red