Pokemon Dark Rising Description: This hack is Part 1 of a hack series. Within the hack you'll encounter Pokemon from all 5 generations, the newest attacks, and a brand new deep storyline involving many characters with actual emotions compelling them to move forward.
The Story begins in a dream. A Pokemon suddenly appears and chooses you, a young boy/girl, to save not only it, but the world itself. You awake asking yourself questions. Deciding to ignore the dream for now, you step out into your home town known as Fells in the Core Region. Your best friend, who also had the same dream, stops you at the front door to inform you of an emergency message from the town's Professor. When you encounter the professor, he quickly informs you of the disasters and climate changes occurring all over the Core Region. His workers in panic, he asks you to visit the delivery station and pick up a package for him from Prof.Oak. As you set out on this simple task, you encounter a mysterious girl who appears to know knowledge of the dream you've had about a creature name DARUGIS. After receiving the package, a powerful pokemon is within you and your friend, Pete, sight. Eager to test your early skills against a powerful pokemon, you quickly engage in a battle with it. The pokemon uses it's powerful winds, easily defeating your pokemon and knocking you out in the process. After awakening in your room, you see Pete and your mother patiently waiting for your recovery. You soon begin to realize this is the start of a journey into many mysteries and powerful pokemon you can't wait to challenge.
- 386 Pokemon from regions Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, Sinnoh, & Unova, all appear
- 8 badges
- Each gym leader has his/her own signature Pokemon that is not obtainable in the hack.
- All Original Characters & Trainers, including some fan favorites from the anime such as: Ash Ketchum, Misty, and Brock. Aside from the anime favorites, Yami Yugi from the YUGIOH Series will also have a short appearance in the hack as a Gym Leader.
- Newer generation moves. Some to note are Shadow Claw, Roost, Scald, & plenty more.
- DW Abilities (Yes that includes the overused fan favorites of Drizzle Poliwag, Drought Vulpix, & Speed Boost Torchic.)
- All Pokemon will learn some of their best egg moves from gen 3-5 by level up instead of breeding. (Serebii.net Pokedex was used for this information.)
- Inside every pokemon center, there's a Nurse Joy & Doctor Roy. Doctor Roy will be the one to heal your pokemon. Nurse Joy will be next to him and challenge you to a double battle along side Doctor Roy. This is helpful for exp points.
Pokemon Fire Red