Register  |  Login Retro Game Room  |  Board  |  Downloads  |  Memberlist  |  Video Game Room Staff  |  About Us  |  Help Center  
  Views: 1,281,903,616     10-31-14 05:54 PM  

The Walking Dead

Thread closed

The Walking Dead
- The whole nine yards of episode 11!
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread

Posted on 03-04-12 10:42 PM Fizzlebeef is Offline     Post: 356 words - Spell checked - (ID: 548203) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link
Fizzlebeef
Level: 7

POST EXP: 1245
LVL EXP: 1302
CP: 0.0
VIZ: 12611
Did anyone else watch the new episode tonight? If so, do you think that it was the right choice in letting Randall live? Well, "in custody until further notice" because Carl just walking in the barn (like a boss) and tells his dad to shoot.. What would you do if your kid just tells you to shoot someone? What do you think is going to happen to Carl if he continues what he has been doing? How bad was the impact of him realizing that it was the SAME walker that he encountered at the swamp that killed Dale? I wonder if he is going to tell anyone about the incident in the swamp before Darryl notices the missing gun. But the death of Dale, my favorite right under Darryl, my god I was furious that he was killed! He was the one who tried his best to keep the group sane and civilized while he thought that the group was taking the wrong choice without any consideration of the other choices. He was looking out for the other, and trying to lead the group the right way. Rick could muster enough to shoot Sophia when no one else could? Why did Rick freeze? Was it because of the image he would set for his son if he shot Dale in front of him? Because of the fact that he was still human and not a walker like Sophia? I mean I probably wouldn't be able to shoot someone that has helped the group so much, that has had such a huge impact on their lives. But I would have realized the fact that he was suffering and there was nothing that anyone could do. He was the conscience of the group. Without that what will become of the group? Can it maintain and try to mend this broken group unbroken? We will see in next Sunday and I will make another one of these for people to kinda catch up, or tell everyone else their thoughts on what will happen. Happy trails and pray for nothing like this to happen to the real world

Micro-Goomba

Affected by 'Laziness'

Position: Member
Since: 02-22-12
Last Post: 967 days
Last Active: 728 days

Sponsor

Posted on 03-05-12 07:14 AM rcarter2 is Online     Post: 66 words - (ID: 548246) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link
rcarter2
Level: 132

POST EXP: 730169
LVL EXP: 26836237
CP: 27997.6
VIZ: 980132
I did not watch it, but I recorded it on DVR, so I will likely watch it today or tomorrow (depending on if I can get home early enough today). But anyway, I have already made a Walking Dead thread in which people can discuss anything about it, including the most recent episodes. Here is the link to the thread.

http://www.vizzed.com/boards/thread.php?id=36530

Local Mods : Accidental dupe thread.

Star Mario
Dominating RGR Competition Hall of Fame Table!
Affected by 'Laziness'

Position: Elite
Since: 05-01-11
Last Post: 1 day
Last Active: 1 min.

Posted on 03-05-12 11:03 AM UserMike is Offline     Post: 18 words - Spell checked - (ID: 548280) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link
UserMike
Level: 103

POST EXP: 164631
LVL EXP: 11125757
CP: 1784.8
VIZ: 89860
Since there is another thread for discussion of the show, feel free to talk about it there. -Closed-
(last edited by UserMike on 03-05-12 10:03 AM)

Saber Tooth
Playstation Gamer
☜☆☞Gamer Underground☜☆☞ ♪ ♫
Affected by 'Laziness'

Position: Elite
Since: 12-05-10
Last Post: 267 days
Last Active: 211 days
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread
Vizzed Board - Television - Show
The Walking Dead - The whole nine yards of episode 11!
| | Thread closed

Site Info  Sponsor  
  Vizzed.com © was created, designed, coded by & is property of:
David Auchampach
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2014