Register  |  Login Retro Game Room  |  Board  |  Downloads  |  Memberlist  |  Video Game Room Staff  |  About Us  |  Help Center  
  Views: 1,275,033,182     10-24-14 07:40 PM  

Web design help

Thread closed

Web design help
- Midwest Mutants Auto Enthusist club
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread

Posted on 09-29-11 07:33 PM diabeticzach is Offline     Post: 189 words - (ID: 471328) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link
diabeticzach
Level: 41

POST EXP: 26673
LVL EXP: 472273
CP: 51.9
VIZ: 20477
Hello guys DiabeticZach here again, I'm currently in a little over my head and have some questions and such that I hope someone here can answer me.
1. Where can I get free web hosting
2. Would I be able to run a bulletin board/forum
3. Would anyone be willing to help me with this project?

So you know a little bit about what I am doing or at least attempting to do is this, make a website for a Auto Club I help start. We are from Minnesota we call ourselves the Midwest Mutants, no we are not some punk kids with fast cars that like to race on the freeway. We are a group of individuals that are trying to get rid of the stereotypical thoughts with young guys and automobiles. We are a small organization trying to get bigger, just need help. If you live in the Minnesota,Iowa,Wisconsin area and want to join let me know we can talk about that too.

Now if anyone is willing to help or point me in the right direction please either post in thread or PM me Thanks Diabeticzach

Machoke
Vizzards United
Affected by 'Laziness'

Position: Member
Since: 11-06-10
Last Post: 362 days
Last Active: 348 days

Sponsor

Posted on 10-01-11 07:55 PM pi0x is Offline     Post: 85 words - (ID: 473054) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link
pi0x
Level: 83

POST EXP: 93024
LVL EXP: 5297739
CP: 2444.7
VIZ: 253753
Now there are tons of message board hosting. Some are easy to set up, some aren't. I you want easy go for something like formotion.com. If you don't mind actually doing some work, and and you want a Acmlm(what Vizzed uses) type board, you would have to download it, configure it and then host it on a separate hosting site such as Hostgator, etc.

Forumotion have their own servers so its really easy to set up. Although I could help you if you need it.

Roy Koopa

Vizzed Elite
Affected by 'Laziness'

Position: Elite
Since: 12-09-10
Last Post: 87 days
Last Active: 86 days
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread
Vizzed Board - Computer / Programming / Technology - Coding and Design
Web design help - Midwest Mutants Auto Enthusist club
| | Thread closed

Site Info  Sponsor