Register  |  Login Retro Game Room  |  Board  |  Downloads  |  Memberlist  |  Video Game Room Staff  |  About Us  |  Help Center  
  Views: 1,179,587,666     07-30-14 08:12 AM  

Play Michael Jackson's Moonwalker Online
"Michael!" Katy's voice rings out - you've found her! But more children are still lost! Can you stop the psycho mastermind Mr. Big and his goon squad before they kidnap all the kids? You can, if you're Michael Jackson! Moonwalk on muggers, lean on meanies, and pop the punks! Outfight, outjump, outdance! Move like only Michael can, to the beat of Smooth Criminal, Beat it, Billie Jean, and Bad! No bad guy can last through Michael's Star Magic! Punch down gangsters in Club 30. Rumble in the streets. Swing, spin, and kick past graveyard ghouls. Chill in the caverns, then sizzle 'em with ultra-tech weapons in Mr. Big's hideout. Experience the baddest video game ever. Defy physics with Michael's dancing! You never lose your cool. See it and be it - Michael Jackson's Moonwalker! System: gen
SEGA Enterprises Ltd.
SEGA of America, Inc.
Rating: 8.8
Click Here for More Info
Michael Jackson's Moonwalker Ratings
Overall Graphics Sound Addictiveness Depth Story Difficulty
Average User Score 8.8 7.7 9 7 5.7 5 6.7
mastersword321's Score 9.4 7 9 10 7 6 5
a very good game indeed

Michael Jackson's Moonwalker: a very good game indeed
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread

Posted on 08-09-11 02:36 AM mastersword321 is Offline     Post: 119 words - Spell checked - (ID: 436044) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link | Reply to Post
mastersword321
Level: 15

POST EXP: 6486
LVL EXP: 15012
CP: 18.0
VIZ: 3855
OK, well, I think this is a great game. Very challenging, very fun, not too hard either. I love how you can do all of Micheal's famous moves and how they can help you get to hard to reach areas. i love to play this on my spare time and if im bored it will always brighten my spirits. my favorite thing to do in this game is hold the magic button and do a dance solo to defeat all nearby enemy's. overall, this is a fantastic game and i will always play it on my spare time or if all else fails. i hope you found this review usefull and satisfying. dont get hit by a smooth criminal!
(last edited by mastersword321 on 08-09-11 02:39 AM)

Tektite
Your true face... What kind of... face is it? I wonder... The face under the mask... Is that... your true face?
Affected by 'Laziness'

Position: Member
Since: 11-13-10
Last Post: 785 days
Last Active: 89 days

Sponsor

Posted on 08-10-11 12:36 AM Redxsparrow is Offline     Post: 50 words - (ID: 436559) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link | Reply to Post
Redxsparrow
Level: 20

POST EXP: 12204
LVL EXP: 40239
CP: 520.2
VIZ: 52192
When I first saw this game, I want to laugh. I said to myself," Why would their be a Michael Jackson game?" Yes it is very challenging and I had a hard time finding all the children, esp. the one with the caves. Anyway, keep up the good game reviews!

Koopa

Vizzed Elite
Affected by 'Laziness'

Position: Elite
Since: 02-25-11
Last Post: 927 days
Last Active: 5 days
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread
Vizzed Board - Game Reviews - Sega Genesis
Michael Jackson's Moonwalker: a very good game indeed
| |

Site Info  Sponsor