Register  |  Login Retro Game Room  |  Board  |  Downloads  |  Memberlist  |  Video Game Room Staff  |  About Us  |  Help Center  
  Views: 1,214,221,347     08-29-14 01:08 PM  

Play Dragon Warrior Monsters Online
Enter a wonderland of kings, monsters and magic spells with Dragon Warrior Monsters. Make monsters your allies to fight through dangers in the long journey to become the most powerful monster master in the world! Each monster has different abilities and characteristics that will affect their performance in battle. They can be paired to breed unique and more powerful Monsters, which can be trained and added to your collection! They will even ignore you if you don\'t treat them properly! System: gbc
Tose Co., Ltd.
Eidos Interactive, Inc.
Rating: 9.2
Click Here for More Info
Dragon Warrior Monsters Ratings
Overall Graphics Sound Addictiveness Depth Story Difficulty
Average User Score 9.2 8 8.3 8.3 6.7 8.3 4
Dragon Warrior Monsters Best team?

Thread closed

Dragon Warrior Monsters: Dragon Warrior Monsters Best team?
- what is the best team possible?
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread

Posted on 01-16-11 01:04 PM endonian is Offline     Post: 75 words - (ID: 313217) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link
endonian
Level: 6

POST EXP: 445
LVL EXP: 791
CP: 83.5
VIZ: 6860
In a nutshell, the forum rules are:
-Choose either A, the best team you can work with or B, the best team possible.
-Be sure to account for why this is the best team.
-Discussion is encouraged on ways to alter teams to make them better.
-Boss monsters are allowed in these teams, but clone monsters are not. (no 3 goldslime team)
-Finally, have fun and be creative, account for available skills and resistances. Enjoy!

Funguar
Affected by 'Laziness'

Position: Newbie
Since: 08-28-09
Last Post: 993 days
Last Active: 6 days

Sponsor

Posted on 04-25-11 06:24 PM Jeshah is Offline     Post: 126 words - (ID: 375440) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link
Jeshah
Level: 3

POST EXP: 159
LVL EXP: 100
CP: 21.0
VIZ: 2640
My best team to work with is the team I currently use: lvl 98* Orochi +18, lvl 48* Metabble +9, and lvl 99* Grizzly +32. I have beaten the Master Monster Tamer over and over again with this group. My Metabble is immune to breath attacks and has 999 defense and does Cautious to use HealAll and HealUsAll every round while Orochi does Quadhits with 999 attack. My Grizzly also has 999 attack and supplements Orochi's attacking. Apart from being maxed out on stats, they have insane attack power and Orochi does as well. Metabble is the key player, however, due to the immunity, heal spells, and defense. Metaly, MetalKing, and Goldslime would work just as well if they had the spells as well I suppose.
Recruit
Affected by 'Laziness'

Since: 03-23-11
Last Post: 1221 days
Last Active: 78 days

Posted on 05-08-11 05:13 PM endonian is Offline     Post: 55 words - (ID: 381190) - Post Rating: 0 - Report Abuse | Link
endonian
Level: 6

POST EXP: 445
LVL EXP: 791
CP: 83.5
VIZ: 6860
I'm no master, but most people say the best team without clones is Goldslime, Darkdrium, and Deathmore 3. Others dispute that even Dracolord would be better than Dardrium, as Darkdrium is not immune to instant death. My team, as I have not reached this level of breeding yet, is Limited to Goldslime, Rainhawk, and Dracolord2

Funguar
Affected by 'Laziness'

Since: 08-28-09
Last Post: 993 days
Last Active: 6 days
Add to favorites | "RSS" Feed | Next newer thread | Next older thread
Vizzed Board - Game Discussion
Dragon Warrior Monsters: Dragon Warrior Monsters Best team? - what is the best team possible?
| | Thread closed

Site Info  Sponsor  
  Vizzed.com © was created, designed, coded by & is property of:
David Auchampach
All Rights Reserved 2002 - 2014